News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[SNES] Super Mario RPG - "Ending"

Started by Arison The Bat, February 04, 2009, 07:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arison The Bat

I've been using this site for a long time, and have just kept waiting for the rest of the super mario rpg sheet music to be complete. The Song i am looking for is the parade theme at the end of the game led by Luigi.

also, some of the music released in the super mario rpg section doesnt work. not sure why, but i think its becuase of one perticular user. he has also posted songs in other areas, and some of those dont work either. thank you for your time, and thanks for reading my request.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

The-Real-Link

Well, the reason some don't work is because they were Sibs, and we don't host Sibs anymore. Frank D'Angelo had done most of them, and all he used was Sibelus. If you check my submission thread, my newest arrangement is from Super Mario RPG ^_^

kotorfanboy

http://www.apollomix.com/sheets.php?episode=Super%20Mario%20RPG

Your parade song is in there, among many other Super Mario RPG songs.

If it is a Sibelus Scorch arrangment (sib) as opposed to Finale, you must download the free version of Sibelus.

Arison The Bat

You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.