News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Maelstrom

BrainyLucario

So I started Watching Little Witch Academia recently. I'd recommend it to anyone who's willing to get a Netflix account or anyone who already has one..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Aoty 2018

Rip uploader

BrainyLucario

So I was browsing through netflix and saw this obscure looking anime called something along the lines of "The Devil is a Part-Timer"

It's pretty good for what i can tell, though i'm only on the third episode. It's got some good jokes too.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Maelstrom

I've heard good things about it, but haven't seen it for myself.

blueflower999

Initial D is really freaking good.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

balance52

I recommend solo leveling manga because this manga is the definition of a perfect masterpiece and the art and story was amazing. 100% recommended.
I am reading solo leveling manga because the manga started out as a quick read but it got better recommend for people who like to see op mc.

Hiroari_Till_When

I'm watching Eighty Six this season, it's both visually impressive and gripping in terms of storyline! But if you're looking for something lighter (86 is about war and political machinations, after all), I'm also rewatching Konohana Kitan, and it is as soothing and beautiful as it gets.

Maelstrom

I was personally pretty mixed on 86. The MC's overwhelming cheerfulness and naivety were starting to get a bit old and she really needed someone to wake her up to reality. Then the post-credits scene at the end of episode 3 happened, and I completely reversed my opinion of the show. Really looking forward to where it goes from here.

For the record, Odd Taxi is my pick of the season. It's a weird mix of dry sketch comedy humor and unsettling mystery that is better than it should be, and is better than anything else this season, imo.

chris8

I really like death note anime and I love this anime! It's the best I have ever seen!!! The storyline is so great and well executed through the animation and epic background music.