News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Dude

MasterProX

braix

Konosuba is amazing. Season two is ongoing right now and it's hilarious I love it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

fun fact, a few of my friends in my dorm and I started watching that tonight. 
We got to episode 5
I like food.

Nebbles

I started reading Uzumaki by Junji Ito a little ago, it's really good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Holy crap Saga of Tanya the Evil is actually really good so far.

Maelstrom

The Ghost Stories dub is literally the best thing ever.

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Didn't want to post here, but it turns out there isn't a dedicated American cartoons topic so I'll have to make do here (this one's basically Anime anyway, just less Japanese).
Out of a recent sense of boredom, I ended up watching the entirety of Netflix's Voltron (there's two seasons out right now). It's pretty okay. The characters aren't the most original and the writing definitely had its bad points (and the pacing was...odd), but I had a good time watching it, and it has its moments. Shoutout to the space mall episode. If you're bored, give it a shot. I'll probably watch season 3 when it happens since it's been getting better as it goes along.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

I haven't mentioned it here yet, but Youjo Senki is incredible.
Best anime this season.
and the only one I'm watching

Bubbles

Does anyone have a nice slice of life they want to recommend? I've been out of anime for a while but kinda want to get back into it. Something pretty and chill but still enjoyable would be nice :-)

I tried watching Steins;gate but really couldn't get into it even tho I've heard so many good things about it.. I think I watched about five or six episodes before I just drifted out of it. If I can't find anything good I might just rewatch a few Ghibli movies or Kimi no na wa or something

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bubbles on February 25, 2017, 07:48:40 PMDoes anyone have a nice slice of life they want to recommend? I've been out of anime for a while but kinda want to get back into it. Something pretty and chill but still enjoyable would be nice :-)

I tried watching Steins;gate but really couldn't get into it even tho I've heard so many good things about it.. I think I watched about five or six episodes before I just drifted out of it. If I can't find anything good I might just rewatch a few Ghibli movies or Kimi no na wa or something
Don't give up on Steins;Gate yet. Iirc, you've almost hit the place where stuff starts to get crazy.
The only slice of live anime I've enjoyed somewhat were Haruhi (which I'm sure you've seen) and Space Brothers (which you may have seen). Most of what I watch wouldn't qualify for this at all. Idk, just not my thing.

Dude

Love live sunshine s2 fall 2017

Yaaaaaaaaaaassssssss