News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Aww that one was kinda cute, though none of the characters really connected with me besides the asshole dude who turned out to be not an asshole
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

So I went on Netflix and found this show from a few years back that I used to like called Durarara!! It's hard to describe but I really love it and recommend people watch it.

Also been watching Hunter x Hunter which is good.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

Hero of Trains

Durarara!! is so great! I especially love how more than half of the characters are psychopaths.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

EFitTrainr

Has anyone-urp-has anyone recommened My Hero Academia? Anyone? I-I-I read through the last few pages and URP saw NONE of you weebs mention it. So, you know, you should, URP probably get on that. Or whatever.
I like food.

MasterProX

I started Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu the other day in anticipation of the final episode which is airing on Sunday in my time zone (I think), and it's pretty good. Somewhat reminiscent of Steins;Gate.

braix

yeah I heard boku no hero acedemia was like a+ 10/10 but havent gotten around to watching it yet
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MasterProX

THE FINAL EPISODE OF RE:ZERO — first season, at least — JUST WENT UP.

braix

There's a 26th episode?
Edit: nvm, 1 week delays
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Baccano! is great and you all should watch it.

Also started Fate/Zero because idk.

braix

I'm considering Fullmetal Alchemist and Clannad After Story, thoughts on either?

Dudeman

I've seen Brotherhood and it's great, but the original deviates quite a bit from the manga since the manga wasn't finished when the anime was started (a common situation). From what I've heard of the original, I think I like Brotherhood's story better, but they're both good in their own ways.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Onionleaf

Having finished watching the previous anime series, I have had the need to go search for another series to watch (it's a never-ending cycle!). At the moment I am watching "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" - it's nothing phenomenal, but it's a nice feel-good, colorful show, and includes some piano and violin performances.

Also, this abridged video I found just now for the show is quite hilarious. ;D

SlowPokemon

My anime suggestions are always the same:

1. Kids on the Slope
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.