News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I might've used that one before and got a virus or something idk. Would it work on my phone?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bubbles on August 31, 2015, 05:58:34 PMI might've used that one before and got a virus or something idk. Would it work on my phone?
I don't know about that. No viruses if you use adblock, but so far, I've only used it on my PC.

Bubbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 31, 2015, 06:01:08 PMI don't know about that. No viruses if you use adblock, but so far, I've only used it on my PC.
Update: this is not the site I was thinking of and it does work on my phone. Thank youu :-)

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bubbles on August 31, 2015, 06:47:13 PMUpdate: this is not the site I was thinking of and it does work on my phone. Thank youu :-)
Any time.

Jompa

Torrenting anime is the best imo.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

^torrenting any show/movie is the best but also the most bothersome and requires patience

Jompa

That really depends. For me, in over 90% of cases, torrenting is the simplest and fastest.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InfinitySoul

Has anyone checked out Gakkougurashi! yet?

SlowPokemon

everyone watch monster musume I finished this week's episode ten minutes ago and I'm still literally seized over with laughter about it this show is simultaneously the worst and best I've ever seen in my entire life

friendly update this week a lesbian dragon attempts to assault a lamia while on a rowboat but is thwarted by the main character heroically flying in on a duck boat screaming and a mermaid who stole the oars from the rowboat swimming by and smiling at the camera

also featured: the most shameless vibrator gag i've ever seen involving a cell phone stuck inside underwear, a mermaid on fire, a kiss interrupted by completely irrelevant trivia about fish, and an overwhelming feeling that jesus did not die on the cross for this show to be created
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2015, 09:44:44 PMAn overwhelming feeling that jesus did not die on the cross for this show to be created.

That's going to the hall of quotes.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

Kissanime works well and has HD uploads.  You just have to install a userscript to block their anti-adblock :>

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

VOCALOID. It's a good anime and it's fun and stuff. Best anime ever, recommended.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jompa

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 03, 2015, 08:20:07 PMKissanime works well and has HD uploads.  You just have to install a userscript to block their anti-adblock :>
kissanime is no doubt the best site for streaming anime, but it's down at the moment.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 03, 2015, 09:01:41 PMVOCALOID. It's a good anime and it's fun and stuff. Best anime ever, recommended.
ok vocaloid isn't anime