News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Thatgamer, you are welcome to express your own opinions.
However, coming on the Anime and Manga thread just to say you think the art style in Frozen is better than Ponyo is not necessary under any circumstances.

Also, watch Shin Sekai Yori.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Also Ponyo has the most beautiful art style of any animated film I've ever seen??? Besides maybe The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2015, 08:03:30 PMAlso Ponyo has the most beautiful art style of any animated film I've ever seen??? Besides maybe The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

I think Frozen personally had better art. Still hated it as a movie, but you can't denie the art.  ???
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

You do realize it probably had triple the budge, right?

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 07:05:50 AMYou do realize it probably had triple the budge, right?

At least! Disney is like the most popular company for movies!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 07:05:50 AMYou do realize it probably had triple the budge, right?

This is completely irrelevant (also since it's a Studio Ghibli film, it had a pretty huge budget) because Frozen's animation and visual style is still complete crap compared to either of the two I've mentioned
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2015, 07:08:05 AMThis is completely irrelevant (also since it's a Studio Ghibli film, it had a pretty huge budget) because Frozen's animation and visual style is still complete crap compared to either of the two I've mentioned

Always liked studio ghibli.

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 07:14:18 AMAlways liked studio ghibli.
Quote from: ThatGamer on August 14, 2015, 04:48:53 PMYou know, I really don't see why people enjoy anime...animation is better.
>_<

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 07:40:28 AM>_<

Like their studio, not their movies.

And tbh, I loved Ponyo when I was 5.

Nebbles

Michiko e Hatchin is another amazing anime I've picked up recently, I recommend this one too.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on August 15, 2015, 12:26:08 PMMichiko e Hatchin is another amazing anime I've picked up recently, I recommend this one too.
Have you completed it?, because it may start out pretty interesting, but imo as a whole it was super-lame. But the op is really nice.

Also, everyone, stop with the non-anime vs anime bullshit, it's ridiculous to even consider that a topic of discussion.
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

I've only seen the first four episodes, but I was really enjoying it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I'm on episode 8 and I'm still really liking it

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!