Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

oh my god thank you i was just looking for something to watch

wish me luck

Dude

Bubbles

ngl I kinda like Makoto and Nagisa's voices, but everything else...

Dude

It wasn't just the voices though that were awful, right?

Bubbles

Well, everything stemmed from the voices (it's a dub after all). I haven't seen that actual episode in a while but I still noticed weird translations and ooc behaviors

Not that I'm a dub snob, but they could've done better

Waddle Bro

watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and everybody should see it 10/10 such a great movie.

Magic Mole

I've had that movie sitting in my list of things to watch for so long now. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime soon since you say it's that good :P

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

That movie is my LIFE omg. I watched it a year or two ago and I still think about it pretty often. I should probably rewatch it tonight hm

Jompa

Man, this anime season is gettin' good. Though 29++ episodes a week has proven to be too much for me, so I'll have to drop something...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

The second half of SAO 2 is the worst thing I've seen since the second half of SAO 1. And considering that the GGO arc was actually pretty darn good, it made the quality drop all the more noticeable. Granted I've only seen to Ep.16 I have no plans to finish it if the rest of the show is equally atrocious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 10, 2015, 04:03:21 PMI have no plans to finish it if the rest of the show is equally atrocious.
It stays like that until the end...
To sum up the entire show, the only not-terrible parts about SAO is the first episode, and arguably some parts in GGO. SAO is the definition of a show that is just not worth it, and it's just a big troll how it tricks us into it with it's first episode, making us think that the rest of the show will, even for a brief moment, live up to that again, ending with disappointment... How in the world this show has fans is worrying...

The only show I'm more mad at is Samurai Flamenco. Biggest troll </3
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

I actually liked the GGO arc quite a bit more than I thought I was going to. But they shit on the whole show with the first 5 minutes of SAO 2's second arc. Not making the same mistake I made with SAO(watching the whole thing).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Quote from: Jompa on August 08, 2015, 03:48:18 PMMan, this anime season is gettin' good. Though 29++ episodes a week has proven to be too much for me, so I'll have to drop something...
Can you or someone else give me a quick list of everything thats good this season? I'm not sure what happened with me but I didn't even look up the summer anime releases and I have literally zero clue what's airing rn

Dude

Himouto Umaru Chan best imouto