News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I've been told it's doesn't have as much fan service as free! but I'm still watching it. It's pretty good so far and the characters are all really cute

SlowPokemon

Ugh Kids on the Slope/Sakamichi no Apollon is so good you guys. It's legitimately my favorite anime. I'm on my fourth time watching it and I get emotional every single episode, every single time. I don't even care that I've mentioned it before I just love it so much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Agreed, Kids on the Slope is absolutely incredible

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 21, 2014, 09:33:42 AMUgh Kids on the Slope/Sakamichi no Apollon is so good you guys.
I feel the same way. It is a must-watch. It really is.
It's one the animes I've gotten most emotional from (others being Kanon 2006, Clannad, Uchuu Kyoudai, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo etc.)
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

A triple recommendation? I'll start that this weekend then.

And anyone who hasn't been watching Soul Eater Not!, please start. I absolutely loved it not because of it being Soul Eater, but because it was a relaxing cute little slice of life in an interesting setting. The most recent episode completely caught me off guard with something that I can only relate to Madoka Magica (the more I think about it its literally the same thing)

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 21, 2014, 09:33:42 AMUgh Kids on the Slope/Sakamichi no Apollon is so good you guys. It's legitimately my favorite anime. I'm on my fourth time watching it and I get emotional every single episode, every single time. I don't even care that I've mentioned it before I just love it so much.

Bubbles

Oh my god 1960's Japan? Jazz? Slice of Life/Romance? Yoko Kanno? Why the hell didn't I watch this show before

SlowPokemon

Slice of life/bromance is more accurate

Finished it again this morning and cried again

SuperFireKirby

All this talk about it is making me want to marathon through the show tomorrow. again

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

And why not? It's only like 5 and a half hours, really not that long

Jompa

My biggest complaint about Sakamichi no Apollon is that it's so freakin' short!!!!
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jompa on May 23, 2014, 08:45:42 AMMy biggest complaint about Sakamichi no Apollon is that it's so freakin' short!!!!
*only

Jompa

Nisekoi just finished airing today, which is sad because it was one of the best romance/comedy shows I've ever seen :'(
I recommend it!!!
Birdo for Smash

Echo

Quote from: Jompa on May 24, 2014, 02:05:27 PMNisekoi just finished airing today, which is sad because it was one of the best romance/comedy shows I've ever seen :'(
I recommend it!!!

Whaaat?! No way! Are you sure there's not gonna be another season, 'cause they weren't even halfway through the plot...

Ah well, just gonna say that I recommend Nisekoi too. Great show!

braix

I started watching Death Note this morning and I gotta say I quite like it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.