News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

When you ask if it's cannon, I take it you mean in relation to the KyoAni anime adaption? In that case it's not really cannon. It's cannon in relation to the visual novel, just like the KyoAni anime.
The movie and the anime aren't even made by the same studio, so the animation is very different, though all the voices, both japanese and english, are the same as in the anime.
I haven't watched it; I only saw a couple of minutes to check out if it was cannon or not.

Supposedly good, but from what I've heard it can't hold a candle to the KyoAni anime. So if you're worried you need something to fix your Clannad hangover after you've finished it, don't try replace it with this.

And damn, you're in for some tears in after story.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post: Clannad AS update
Spoiler
finished episode 13 and things are going so fast aaah the feels
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Clannad AS update

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ENTIRE SHOW

Spoiler
really, don't. Major spoilahs
Spoiler
starting ep. 18. Did Nagisa really die?? I'm still a bit confused...also Tomoya is starting to look a lot like his father :c
[close]
[close]

Edit:

Spoiler
okay, so I stayed up WAY TOO LATE so I could finish it. (Through ep 22) I'm kind of having mixed feelings about the ending though. On one hand I'm relieved that Okazaki Nagisa was alright after all, but on the other I'm kind of pissed off that the last 8 episodes werent real. It would have made such a great story the way it was. Though, I am glad she didn't die-it was hell watching how depressing it got. Well,I'm tired as shit, so I'm going to sleep. Might watch the extra episodes tomorrow night.
[close]

Jompa

The answer is yes. You just don't wanna accept it right:P
It's so heavy.. I didn't breath for the next four episodes. Clannad took away years of my life.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Ah, you replied while I was editing my post.

Quote from: Jompa on April 16, 2014, 01:27:32 AMClannad took away years of my life.

THIS

Needless to say, after exams I'll be transcribing everything.

Jompa

I just finished "SaiKano" (short for Saishuu Keiki Kanojo (english: She, the Ultimate Weapon)). It was AMAZING! wawawiwa!

It starts out as the most easy-going romance ever about a guy and his girlfriend, but then at the end of the first episode SUDDENLY an air raid strikes and blows the town to pieces. Then the main character sees a light in the sky fighting all the planes. It lands and he then sees it's his girlfriend! She has become an ultimate weapon! WTF, right?

It was really great, I recommend it so hard.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Old quotes about clannad:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 08, 2013, 08:59:30 AM^ Season one was great, two eh..

Quote from: Jompa on March 08, 2013, 09:48:55 AMYou have got to be kidding, Olimar..
You have got to be kidding...

I am loving this right now xD lol

In my defense, I wrote that at a time when I had only seen the beginning of after story (baseball game, gang war, nothing near the feels of the ending)

Oh how wrong I was! xD

Bubbles

I'm on episode 16 right now and I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS but I dont want to finish it because I feel like I'll never watch a slice of life this good ever again

edit: apparently it happened sooner than i thought

Olimar12345

For the love of God, stay away from my spoiler tags above.

Bubbles

Finished

Spoiler
What even happened? Was it really a happy ending or did Tomoya just go crazy when he finally lost everything? And what was that whole last scene with Fuko and Ushio about?

I really did love it though but jesus christ the tears
[close]

Olimar12345