News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I think I'm on the last episode of the cultural festival (unless they throw another twist in there)

Jompa

If I remember correctly, they do.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Kill la Kill is best anime.

[/topic]

Bubbles

I've been meaning to start that, though I knew next to nothing about what it was about. The I looked up the summary and I'm wondering how a show about sentient clothing could be so popular

Pit0010

I finally finished Battle Royale!

I wanna watch the movie now and also read the book!!! DDDDD;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

Quote from: Pit0010 on February 23, 2014, 09:49:44 PMI finally finished Battle Royale!

I wanna watch the movie now and also read the book!!! DDDDD;
oh my god you actually took me up on that

The Book is probably the superior version though, even though I personally prefer the manga. The movie is good too, but some of the changes put in there I didn't like :/

Jompa

Quote from: Dude on February 23, 2014, 04:37:12 PMKill la Kill is best anime.
It was one of the shows I kept watching that/this season, but at some point it fell out of my "ongoing-anime-to-watch"-circle for some reason. It was good, but it wasn't very suitable for my tastes.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

It's sooooo good though.

It was hard to get into in the beginning, but it's so amazing I just can't...

Mashi

Pit0010

Quote from: Yugi on February 23, 2014, 10:38:52 PMoh my god you actually took me up on that

The Book is probably the superior version though, even though I personally prefer the manga. The movie is good too, but some of the changes put in there I didn't like :/

were u the one who asked me to read it?
Coz I started it last year...than gave up...then my friend was reading the book so i thought I shall read it again and then borrow her book.
Sometimes the manga drawings put me off...but in the end it was good actually
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Quote from: Pit0010 on February 25, 2014, 12:03:25 AMSometimes the manga drawings put me off
That sums up One Piece for me, except for that fact that it's "every time", not "sometimes". :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on February 24, 2014, 08:34:34 PM
OH MY GOD ARE YOU WATCHING IT TOO

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on February 25, 2014, 12:40:01 AMThat sums up One Piece for me, except for that fact that it's "every time", not "sometimes". :P

I'm not sure I like the One Piece manga for that exact reason =P
That and everyone I know tells me not to read/watch One Piece because it's really boring until you get to this awesome arc. Also everyone tells me that if I want to get into One Piece I should watch the anime instead of reading the manga, and I really don't feel like watch 600+ episodes D:

Also I wanted to watch Cowboy Beepop but I was told it sucks, true/false?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on February 25, 2014, 02:51:50 PMAlso I wanted to watch Cowboy Beepop but I was told it sucks, true/false?
Cowboy Bebop? Watch it. I've only seen a few episodes (two :P), but I greatly recommend it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Eh, I guess I'll give it a shot. A friend of mine has watched over 15 episodes and he keeps telling me it's garbage. I guess I'll just see for myself if it really is or not. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.