News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

My name is Mashi and I approve of SlowPokemon's message.

Quote from: Jompa on July 10, 2013, 12:52:12 AMIn other news everyone, the third season of The World God Only Knows, as well as a spinoff series, had begun to air! I already made a post about how awesome this show is, and believe me, it is!
So watch it!:)
WHAT, WHAT, WHAT.
I GET TO SEE DOLL GIRL AND CUTE BRAIDS GIRL ANIMATED???
EEEEEH~.

Jompa

We all know of my undying love for Uchuu Kyoudai, right?
Well, that show is still ongoing of course, but another anime by the same studio, A-1 Pictures, has started airing - it's called Gin no Saji, or Silver Spoon in English, and I can tell it's gonna be very much like Uchuu Kyoudai - which is a good thing. A very good thing. Like they even got the same guy to do the OP and ED.
It's only one episode inn so far, but check it out people - it's slice of life at its best.
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

I started reading Ashita no Joe.

Only thing that annoys me is that I already know what the ending is.

GaryOak

I also knew that beforehand but I guess it's such a classic that it's hard to avoid knowing it. I couldn't find all the chapters tho so I read the beginning and then watched the second anime season (which was pretty ok although it was made in 1980).
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TheZeldaPianist275

So I started watching The Last Airbender.....

*waits for massive explosion*

Bubbles

*explodes*

Great timing, since the Legend of Korra (its sequel series) is just starting up again.

TheZeldaPianist275

3 episodes in.  Sokka is really well-acted.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 18, 2013, 09:33:12 PMSo I started watching The Last Airbender.....

*waits for massive explosion*
BEST SHOW EVER.

DON'T WATCH LEGEND OF KORRA TILL YOU'RE THROUGH THE WHOLE SERIES THOUGH. IT WILL MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Bro, once you get through Book 2, you'll think differently. Book 2 is the best in my opinion(though Book 1 will always have a special place in my heart)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2013, 10:02:28 PMBook 2 is the best in my opinion(though Book 1 will always have a special place in my heart)
I thought Book 3 was the best.
Spoiler
I think it was just all the Zuko history that really got to me
[close]

GaryOak

Hajime no Ippo is going to have third season this fall. THAT IS GOOD NEWS.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

I watched the first episode of "Adakmichi no Apollon" or "Kids on the Slope." It's a slice of life anime that is about musicians... I think it's 12 episodes, that's what MassiveMayhem told me.

The first episode was really cute and as musicians, I think everyone here would enjoy it. I hope it stays this good!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Yes, Sakamichi no Apollon is quite good!
Birdo for Smash