News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I'm cool with anything that isn't Higurashi bloody.

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

hahah, I was about to write "regardless, you should watch higurashi", but I decided to wait :P

Well, what about "Higashi no Eden"? Kinda a random thing to suggest, I guess, but it is very good, in my opinion.
Or "Uchuu Kyoudai". Or "School Rumble". Or "Steins;Gate". Or "Eureka Seven". These are all 10/10 in my book.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Jompa

Important:
The first two episodes suck :( (they really don't, but they're less enjoyable because you have to think more than you want to) Just watch past those two, and you'll love it.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Nebbles

Most of the current anime I'm watching... are kinda sad. NGE is just a giant heartbreak, Titan is bloody and depressing... I need something uplifting!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

SOUL EATER!!!

OR BOBOBO BO-BOBOBO!!!!

OR BOTH.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Dude

Actually, watching Hidamari Sketch because idk, but I'm downloading Steins;Gate though!

Yugi

Quote from: Jompa on May 06, 2013, 01:55:30 PMImportant:
The first two episodes suck :( (they really don't, but they're less enjoyable because you have to think more than you want to) Just watch past those two, and you'll love it.
Normally the first episodes of all anime suck.

Bubbles

Fullmetal Alchemist and the Avatars (if you consider them "animes")

totes not the only ones ive seen besides melancholy

SuperFireKirby

Afro Samurai's first episodes are magnificent. Even if there's only, like, 6 in total.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Well, I started watching Attack of Titan and holy moly, it's amazing.