News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: GaryOak on February 21, 2013, 03:13:14 AMI WISH IT WAS A FILLER but no. My only explanation for that episode is that the animators were on drugs.
Now imagine seeing that as your first episode. It stunk.

(*Completely ignores Jompa)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Well after all it is a pretty entertaining series. It's not highly popular for nothing.

Yugi I think it's Invasion of Konoha arc or some such.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on February 21, 2013, 03:56:08 PMWhat arc is it.
Pain (Nagato) destroys the leaf village (Konoha).
It gets totally totaled. I don't know the actual name of the arc.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Omg, "White Album" was so great that I couldn't even move after I finished it. I just sat there watching the black screen. :)
Birdo for Smash

popo447

Hey, can anyone recomend Neon Genesis: Evangelion to Blueflower999? Whenever I suggest it to him, he says no and has no good reason for it. If you can, thanks.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

My reason: I'm not usually a TV watcher. Only when I fall under the influence of Mashi or bronies.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

popo447

*Facepalms

You really got to branch out from just games sometimes, enjoy a story or two. (I'm not saying gaming is bad, its pretty much my life)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Been having an argument on another forum about how FMA: Brotherhood is, by far, superior to the original series. Judging by their total lack of punctuation, I'm guessing they're either a moron(you'd have to be to like the original series more than Brotherhood), or they're 6 years old.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS AN OTAKU. Is that, like, what fucking weaboos are calling themselves now to make themselves feel special?

God damn weaboos.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

An otaku is someone who is really obsessed with anything, not just anime--but it often refers to those who are obsessed with anime. It doesn't have as much a negative connotation as weeaboo does.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 25, 2013, 08:30:46 PMBeen having an argument on another forum about how FMA: Brotherhood is, by far, superior to the original series. Judging by their total lack of punctuation, I'm guessing they're either a moron(you'd have to be to like the original series more than Brotherhood), or they're 6 years old.

Original series can't be totally horrible because of this

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

It's not totally horrible. It's just not very good. Especially compared to Brotherhood.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!