News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Super Zombie on March 03, 2012, 11:02:17 AMa) I'm never super serious.
b) Your entire post is a intelligent, cohesive thought. Bro.
c) It's "you're" not "your".
*an intelligent
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

The usage of a and an is pretty damn convoluted and doesn't necessarily have to follow any sort of strict rules as the pronunciation can funk it all up.  Stop being morans.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

If the pronunciation of a word begins with a vowel, then it's an.
If the pronunciation of the word begins with a consonant, you use an a. It's not really that hard to figure it out. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Nah there are exceptions, just less than I thought
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/591/1/

But it really doesn't matter, and that kind of posting is pretty dickish and moving towards breaking rules.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 04, 2012, 01:21:45 PMNah there are exceptions, just less than I thought
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/591/1/

But it really doesn't matter, and that kind of posting is pretty dickish and moving towards breaking rules.

*fewer

Sorry couldn't resist, shutting up now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Watched Madoka

WTF moments ensued.

JDMEK5

I definitely recommend checking more into Naruto. I just finished seeing the latest episode and it's all great.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

Afro Samurai = The most manly and awesome anime ever created.

Not watching it is a crime.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2012, 06:02:00 PMAfro Samurai = The most manly and awesome anime ever created.
Ever heard about Hokuto no Ken? THAT is the manliest and awesomest anime ever created!
Post-apocalyptic awesomeness about a man fighting to get back his wife.
152 episodes - twas so good it only took me two weeks - had to buy the second season though...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Does Hokuto no Ken star Samuel L. Jackson? No. Didn't think so.

You logic is therefore flawed, good sir.

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2012, 10:43:25 AMDoes Hokuto no Ken star Samuel L. Jackson? No. Didn't think so.

You logic is therefore flawed, good sir.

Hokuto no Ken Starring:
Bruce Lee as Kenshiro
JESUS as Toki
Arnold Schwschswartzneger as Gurin
Freddie Mercury as Han
Ozzie Osbourne as Zoria
David Bowie as Ryuuga
Sylvester Stallone as Bat season 2
Hulk Hogan as Basque
Mr. T as Goda

Does Afro Samurai star any of these guys? you can actually look it up - they're all based on these people.
I find your argument invalid.
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

I'm afraid that watching that show will murder my eyes with manliness, causing me to go blind.

Jompa

This is the scene that made me fall in love with Hokuto no Ken:
Animation is absolute shit, but the show itself makes up for it - from episode 20 and out, I cried manly tears every other episode.
And the music is ossum!
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

I like Psyren. It's a pretty good manga.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness