News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Other news: I'm finally gonna pick up Log Horizon again after dropping it back when it aired. 1 episode got out dubbed, and I'm just amazed at how they somehow managed to collect the literally best dubbing cast any anime has had for at least 6 years - many of them are even retired!!! wtf!? :D
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Love Lab is the best non-yuri slice of life anime and everyone should watch it.

Maelstrom

Finished Death Note. I need to watch something with a happier ending.

braix

Death Note was good until L died.
I hope I didn't need a spoiler tag for that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 04, 2014, 08:16:12 PMDeath Note was good until L died.
THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME ASSHOLE.

nah jk, I don't care about Death Note

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 04, 2014, 08:16:12 PMDeath Note was good until L died.
Spoiler
Death Note was really good until Light gave up the death note. It was good until light died. It was only OK from there until the last 3/4 episodes. I really can't imagine a way of ending it without L dieing
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

k psycho pass all through season 1 was great

Season 2 however, is a bit rocky.  New girl is a horrible character that is entirely unlikeable and just when you think she is developing, she just jumps back to being unlikeable.  They pretended like there might be something mysterious behind some other new character, but oh no he's actually just a creeper.  zzzz

The overall season plot arc is neat, but idk, it just doesn't have the same feel as with the two guys last season.  Which is probably the other problem, they were both such great characters -.-

me irl
[close]

Jompa

Wait until at least a third of the season has actually finished airing before reviewing it... And season one was just as rocky in the beginning <- fact.
You are right though!!
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

Unfortunately there's only going to be 11 episodes for this season, so we're already past halfway :x

me irl
[close]

Jompa

Oh shit, um, yeah, in that case I agree with you completely.
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

Yeah Kogami was such a great character, and the newbie sucks so much u_u
I didn't know there would only be 11 episodes though. Hopefully the ending doesn't feel too rushed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jompa

For a long time I've been following the ongoing manga Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice), and it was completed pretty recently. I just finished it, and it is absolutely amazing. Maybe the best manga I've read! There's an anime adaption coming ;D I recommend it so hard :'(
Birdo for Smash

GaryOak

Everybody should watch Watamote. It's horrible.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

I could relate so much to Tomoko QQ
It's one of my favorite anime.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.