News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Oh. Where I'm watching it calls them OVAs so I just assumed they were extra episodes

Olimar12345

There's a summary episode that helps if you missed something.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Is there a summary episode?
Isn't there just three extras, other than the 23+23 episodes; one about kyou, one about tomoyo, and one about tomoya and nagisa before they met?
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

I watched everything, and I'm still a little confused about that last scene but I can live with it.

The extras I found were the summary, the one about Kyou/Ryou, and the one when they were all juniors and hadn't met Nagisa yet

Jompa

What about tomoyo's episode? That one was really great
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

I think that was for the original series (not After Story), but I still forgot to watch it before

Olimar12345

I wasn't particularly fond of the Kyou/Ryou or Tomoyo episodes.  The prequel episode was kind of cute, but didn't add too much. I like episode 24 because it wasn't just a summary; they fit it into the story by making it a sort-of story time with Tomoya, Ushio,
Spoiler
and Fukko.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

spelling correction of that spoiler
Fuuko
[close]

Bubbles

I am loving Suisei no Gargantia. My cousin was right to not tell me even the basic plot due to spoilers, so I don't want to say any here. If anyone considers watching it, the first 5 or so minutes are a very bad representation of the rest of the show so dont be discouraged.

Olimar12345

response to Dude's correction post
ty
[close]

Jompa

I was following Suisei no Gargantia when it aired. I've seen worse Mechas but I couldn't really stand it, so I dropped it at episode 5. I've been thinking of taking it up again, but I can't really remember anything from the show that would make it worth it.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Finally getting over the clannad feels and started Noragami. This is one of those rare animes where the first episode doesn't suck ^^

Bubbles

go man go. I'm curious to see how you like the series since my interest level went downhill (because of external reasons) and I want to know if its actually a good show

Jompa

Noragami has this really cool feeling to it, and it is really interesting in the beginning, but the last three episodes were so boring it totally ruins the show.
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Anyone watch "Haikyuu!!" yet?

I've heard is like free!! but volleyball

I'll check it out in a sec and let you all know