News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Is it good? I watched the first ep, and figured "I'll get back to it". If I remember correctly, I thought it was hillarious.
----
Nyan Koi! Is great.
Say I Love You is great.
Every-day Life of High School Boys is great.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Sakamichi no Apollon... Watched it a few weeks ago. Easily one of my favorites. Makes me think of the person I'm in love with.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Didn't you already post about that like ages ago?
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Just marathoned the hell out of Code Geass this weekend. Soooo goooood. I have like 7 episodes left.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on December 02, 2013, 10:56:49 AMDidn't you already post about that like ages ago?

Nah, I watched the first episode back then but I watched the entire thing starting over a couple weeks ago.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Aaaand just finished code geass. 10/10 would recommend. 10/10 cried on multiple occasions.

seriously, don't spoil this amazing show for yourself
SHIRLEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
ROLOOOO!!!!!!!!!
NUNNALLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
[close]

Jompa

I advise you guys not to get into romance manga(particularly shoujo manga), it's seriously depressing when you catch up to the newest release and there won't be a new one for months.. :'(
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2013, 08:01:06 AMGot into watching My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy. It's a pretty good show. I find myself laughing more than I would have expected.
how do you talk about that with friends

Waddle Bro

Using it's whole name, it's kind of this thing we have. You could call it Noucome, if you want, but that's no fun.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2013, 08:01:06 AMGot into watching My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy. It's a pretty good show. I find myself laughing more than I would have expected.
The episode 9 plot twist omfg

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jompa

I have! Greatest collection of English voice actors ever. Too bad I watched it subbed
Birdo for Smash

Pit0010

I'm like up to episode 10 or something...man it's really mind blowing xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030