[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Forest Temple"

Started by Anonymoose, January 03, 2010, 10:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymoose

Completed and on site

This has always been my favorite song from OOT and it'd be really cool to see a piano arrangment of it (albeit it being an odd piece for piano).

Who is daring enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KUXX9T8Cm4

The Deku Trombonist

I'm daring enough lol. No guarantees on how well it's going to turn out though. As you said, it's quite odd.

Brawler4Ever

I believe that Sir Awesomesauce did an arrangement for it, but I have no idea where it is. You should ask him, anonymoose.

Nice name.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

The Deku Trombonist

Here's what I managed to come up with. You have to ignore the playback a bit because Finale can't play more than one dynamic at a time on one instrument and there are a whole lot of weird dynamic things happening in this one.

OOT - Forest Temple

Anonymoose

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on January 09, 2010, 12:52:28 PMI believe that Sir Awesomesauce did an arrangement for it, but I have no idea where it is. You should ask him, anonymoose.

Nice name.

Thanks, I was trying to think of a new account name quickly (dumb story) and it just came up

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 10, 2010, 11:39:09 PMHere's what I managed to come up with. You have to ignore the playback a bit because Finale can't play more than one dynamic at a time on one instrument and there are a whole lot of weird dynamic things happening in this one.

OOT - Forest Temple

Nice, I like it. I'm gonna try it out as soon as i can.

Thanks