In Progress Discussion Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 03, 2008, 12:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I am keeping two separate threads because I do not want the IPT to become slammed like it was last time.

Please go to the new topic here
- Shadoninja

pumpy_heart

We are allowed to post songs that we already did over the break in the IPT right?
I went ahead and listed all the songs I arranged over the break in that thread. I checked to make sure no one else was arranging them before I listed them in the Old IPT. Now that I arranged them, I put them in the new IPT so that no one will begin arranging them.
I think this should be ok until the submissions are back up.

blah54

for sonic130:

star fox theme: you'll have to be able to move your hands fairly fast at some points but that's alright... sounds decent....

bar 13 and places with the same/similar base sound incorrect...

mario galaxy first steps: do not fill the bars (bars 12, 16, 18) with 32nd notes when it could easily just be made a trill... it looks much nicer that way...
also the bass sounds a little empty...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

pumpy_heart

Sorry. Another question.
If we do a request by someone, does that count as one of our 5 songs we are restricted to putting in the IPT?

HugoMeister

That's a good question, I was thinking about that too recently....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 06, 2008, 03:00:47 PMSorry. Another question.
If we do a request by someone, does that count as one of our 5 songs we are restricted to putting in the IPT?

I guess it could be something like
5 personal arrangements(ones you have chosen to do without anyone requesting)
and like "X" requested arrangements(X being replaced by however many requested arrangements the mods think one person should be allowed to take on at once.)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

Now, I have a question too.

I'm arranging songs from "Kingdom Hearts", and some of the music is Disney music that everyone recongnizes. Am I allowed to arrange these because they aren't a "Kingdom Hearts" original song? I was thinking I could have a copyright or something giving credit to the original composer and Disney itself, kinda like what NSM has done on the home page.

pumpy_heart

Everything we arrange is copyrighted....
I dont think there will be any need to change this about Disney now.

HugoMeister

Yeah, I was just wondering because of the whole "Guitar Hero" issue and stuff. Eh, w00t, I can arrange what I want!

HungryDragon

I was wondering if someone would like to check Eternal Oath

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9mdj1jxyit
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

razer84

this is my first arrangement, so could you guys see if it's okay? (and we can still do non-Nintendo music, right?)

Metal Gear Solid 2 main theme

damn commies.

HugoMeister

Plz post your arrangments here:

Music Feedback Topic

No one's stickied it, so that's why it got lost on the 2nd page. Sticky that topic please!

razer84

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 11, 2008, 01:57:20 PMPlz post your arrangments here:

Music Feedback Topic

No one's stickied it, so that's why it got lost on the 2nd page. Sticky that topic please!

yeah, i was looking for that... [posts over there]

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

I only have the melody for this one, no bass yet, but some feedback please?  And I know it doesn't have a key sig.

MUS - http://www.mediafire.com/?bx31zlmxe5f

Original Song - http://www.mediafire.com/?jlbbjuyxmyj

me irl
[close]

MrUnibrow

Is it ok if I do the Fire Field from Super Smash Bros Brawl? Because I already see the original Fire Field for F-Zero on the site. I was just wondering if I can do the Brawl arrangement.
Hm....