News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Bolt. Not bad.

Started by The-Real-Link, November 27, 2008, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

So. Turkey day. We ate......and then we went and saw Bolt. Not bad, not bad. It's funny. Rhino the Hamster is the best character of course. It's worth seeing. I'd say a 7/10  What's your impression.

KefkaticFanatic

Except Miley Cyrus is in the movie.  I can't wait until her career crashes like all the other celebrities.
:)

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on November 29, 2008, 10:37:16 AMExcept Miley Cyrus is in the movie.  I can't wait until her career crashes like all the other celebrities.
LOL. That's what my littler sister says. I'm kind of indifferent about it.

Dude

Probably the best Disney movie I've seen in a loooong time.
10/10

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 29, 2008, 12:52:34 PMLOL. That's what my littler sister says. I'm kind of indifferent about it.
It pisses me off how much positive attention she gets.  Do people really believe that she's a good person?

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

I don't necessarily think she's a bad person. She's just another Hollywood teen. They get constantly barraged with all the filthy philosophy that all the big hollywood executives push on them. She seems like she is a nice enough kid, she has just been raised by Hollywood. I'm she's like what, 13 or 14? She'll have to try to endure all the filthy craziness of hollywood for a while to come.

rushye

The reason I didn't watch this is because of Miley.
I'm getting tired of seeing and hearing her.

The movie looks good though.
I might try and watch it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 29, 2008, 10:37:16 AMExcept Miley Cyrus is in the movie.  I can't wait until her career crashes like all the other celebrities.

YOU HEARD IT ON NSM FIRST, EVERYBODY.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

ha.

When I watched Bolt a while back, I wasn't aware that Miley Cyrus played as a voice actor.
You ruined the movie for me. T_T
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

This movie was so meh anyway.

Laughen

SlowPokemon

Thank you for keeping this old home of mine alive. (I just can't do Discord. It's not as fun or homey.)

I haven't seen Bolt, but I do know House on Wheels from Bolt. It's one of my favourite pieces of music.