News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Fallout 3

Started by Harvest, November 08, 2008, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Pretty amazing. 

Almost as good as Oblivion, almost.  The engine is better in this one, as you can shoot off limbs and such and VATS is amazing!

It says I've played about 19 hours so far which is more than most games.  I doubt it will catch up to Oblivion, which I've put 325 hours on.

Go buy it.  Also, I love how its a Windows Live game which means I get xbox achievements even though I'm on the pc :)

my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twj_yRi3bg
-

KefkaticFanatic

In b4 "but this is 360 game"

So does the bloody mess perk let you chop of heads and stuff, or does that normally happen?

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on November 11, 2008, 07:33:36 AMIn b4 "but this is 360 game"

So does the bloody mess perk let you chop of heads and stuff, or does that normally happen?

You can chop peoples heads off anyway with a knife and stuff.

The bloody mess perk makes bodies and limbs explode when you shoot them.
-

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on November 08, 2008, 03:44:47 PMcatch up to Oblivion, which I've put 325 hours on.

Only 325?

I've played 700. 500 without shivering isles. O_O

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 11, 2008, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: Harvest on November 08, 2008, 03:44:47 PMcatch up to Oblivion, which I've put 325 hours on.

Only 325?

I've played 700. 500 without shivering isles. O_O

No wonder you're so fat.
-

KefkaticFanatic

And now is when he never replies again.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Fuck you Gamer.

I bought fallout, it's good, but more horror'ish' then I thought.

Nakah

Pretty awesome so far, only like 3 hours in though.

Harvest

hm, hit 40 hours today.  Got to level 20 with my first character as an evil one.

I see this one catching up to Oblivion now, it fact, I take back what I said.  This IS better than Oblivion.

I've got mods too....the best one being the Nude mod.  Much more realistic that way :P
-

Nakah

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Harvest on December 28, 2008, 03:06:24 PMhm, hit 40 hours today.
wait a second...

Besides that, my bro got it for Christmas and has been playing nonstop. Because I know that I'll be spending a lot of time on this game, I decided to play my other games before starting this one. It looks awesome, though.   :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on January 11, 2009, 11:50:57 AM
Quote from: Harvest on December 28, 2008, 03:06:24 PMhm, hit 40 hours today.
wait a second...

Besides that, my bro got it for Christmas and has been playing nonstop. Because I know that I'll be spending a lot of time on this game, I decided to play my other games before starting this one. It looks awesome, though.   :D

What do you mean "Wait a second.."?
-