News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG IV Host Signups

Started by Nakah, September 20, 2008, 09:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

I gonna re-vote for jwc

Actually I'm not sure if I ever voted... whatever, I am now.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nakah

Alright, I think it's time for this game to start picking up again. I don't know what jwc has been up to really, so let's exclude him from the previous game plan. I'd be willing to host another TWG here and try to fish in some new members into the TWG community. So my idea for a game is this:

TWG IV: The Battle of Dimensions

Roles: 12 Players
           2 NetherWolf, 1 NetherAssassin(Vigi), and 1 Master NetherWolf
           1 NetherGuard(Guardian)
           2 Brethren(Masons)
           5 NetherSoldiers(Humans)

1 Eye of Truth(the ability to Seer one person). This item is up for grabs by either side(humans or wolves). The original holder of the item(decided at random, of course) passes it on after he/she uses it, therefore making it possible to be passed to a red. The item is used at the Night phase and the player must also include the name of the person to pass it on to in the seering PM, otherwise I will choose it at RANDOM.

Alright, now this is the tricky part of it. There are two dimensions of gameplay. The World(Dimension 1) and The Chaotic NetherWorld(Dimension 2). The game starts in Dimension 1, during Night 1. When the phase is over, it is now Day 1 in the dimension. When Night and Day both finish, it becomes Night 1 of Dimension 2, followed by Day 1 of Dimension 2. These alternating dimensions follow that cycle accordingly, throughout the game.

Now, the roles that all 12 players receive in Dimension 1 are SWITCHED when the game is in play in Dimension 2. This means that if Player X is a human in Dimension 1, he could be a Wolf in Dimension 2. The roles for each Dimension are decided at random.

The Dimensions will continue to alternate back and forth until there are only 6 players remaining. At this time, whatever dimension was in play when there were only 6 players remaining(i.e. 7 players in Dimension 2 at Night X, then 6 on Day X of Dimension 2), becomes the dominant Dimension and the dimensions merge into ONE. Making the dominant dimension the permanent roles for everyone.

If you don't quite understand it, read through what I wrote again or ask me. I'd be happy to start the signups asap. Anyone who can recruit a friend to play(different IPs) would be greatly appreciated.

Cyndaquazy

I'd be willing to sign up.
My Site
And now you're being a douche again, stop.

yoshi

since i have been invited by nakah yo join this, i shall

Tranzlater

Weird, but sure, count me in.

But I think we need a few more players.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

HungryDragon

Looks interesting Nakah, very interesting :D

I'll have to decline though. I just don't have the time at the moment :(
Maybe some other time when I have more time :P
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

I'll play, but I might need things explained to me beforehand, as I've only ever played simple TWG's.

Wrydryn

I would play, but if there is no activity I'm not going to play. I'll just quit.