News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

SMG Arrangements

Started by ALPRAS, September 18, 2008, 06:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

im not here to request but to infrom that those who wants SMG arrangement you can check these in my submission site:
- Battlerock Galaxy
- Buoy base
- Choose a file
- Final battle
- Ghostly Galaxy
- Starshroom(Toad Brigade)
- Star Festival

And there will be more!

PS: I accept all requests, but you need to give me the MP3 or youtube video of the original song, not MIDIS

WiiMan96

oops, I gave you MIDIs   :o :-[ :-X *face slap*

anyway, I think they are really good! All but Buoy Base have been accepted, right?

ALPRAS

I dont know why they didn't accept the Buoy Base song cuz its really good  «and its playable but Nakah continues to say that the song is impossible to play when it isnt... oh well...
Ive only made Mammoth ride with the midis , but ive listen the original song and its the same. But next time give me the mp3. you can found a lot of them here

WiiMan96

Will do!

Then I do not request, but suggest, Super Paper Mario songs! Hurrah! :P Oh, and how's count Bleck going?

ALPRAS

Ups! I forgot Count Blecks... Ive made half of it... It should take 1 hour or something :P
I love the Super Paper Mario game, but the songs arent really good, but I can make them. Tell me what you want me to do and Ill make it  ;)

ALPRAS

lol... just like me. youre a posting machine  :D
I just have a problem: You have made the Count blecks theme from the final battle or the normal one?

WiiMan96

ALPRAS

I think that your arrangement is from the Final Battle with Count B.. The same of mine...

WiiMan96

whatever you say. Mine's Count Bleck Theme, so... :-\

ALPRAS

Im going to complete the sheet now, with some of your parts and some of mines.
But 1st im going to sleep cuz in Portugal is 1:40 :P

WiiMan96

Good night! :P  ;) Here its 10:40AM, so... I'm wide awake!!! :o ;D