News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

When __________ hands you lemons.

Started by HugoMeister, September 10, 2008, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

You smack him for handing you the wrong fruit.

When God hands you lemons...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

BlueFlameDude

take them and say thank you lord

what if jessica alba hands you lemons
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

I personaly believe that Tranz was looking for the response FIND A NEW GOD!

When Jessica Alba hands you lemons make sure they don't have any of her ten strains of herpes.(even though there are only three, techincally ::))

When a lady in a green dress wearing a shawl holding a baby hands you lemons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

You say thank you, here's a few bowling balls and give them to her to watch her fumble and either drop the baby or smash her toe. Oh, and then you laugh at her dress. It's green.

When a magazine hands you lemons...
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

When a magazine hands you lemons hide them in your closet and hope your mom doesn't find them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!!!
WHO IS HANDING ME LEMONS
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

When the Who hand you lemons, you write an awesome rock violin solo about them.

When Dr. Seuss' Whos (still recovering from playing that show) hand you lemons....

Tranzlater

You throw them back at them and hope it hits their eyes. Citric acid in the eyes is not good.

When Brassman hands you lemons...
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

When Brassman hands you lemons you use the lemons to spam in order to keep ahead of him in number of posts posted.

When Chad Vader hands you lemons...(please don't answer this if you don't know what Chad Vader is)

SirIngusBingus

you ask him who he is.

Here, we'll ask that one again:
When Chad Vader hands you lemons...

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 12:56:06 AMYou throw them back at them and hope it hits their eyes. Citric acid in the eyes is not good.
The Whos are miniscule. You wouldn't just hit their eyes, you'd hit their whole planet.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 12:56:06 AMYou throw them back at them and hope it hits their eyes. Citric acid in the eyes is not good.
The Whos are miniscule. You wouldn't just hit their eyes, you'd hit their whole planet.
[/quote]

Well then we don't have to hope.
Probably not for long.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

I actually do not know how that happened...

Anyway is someone gonna answer the question? Or do none of us know who Chad vader is
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

A sad day when nobody knows how Chad Vader is. Look it up on Youtube. Hilarious series.