News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

When __________ hands you lemons.

Started by HugoMeister, September 10, 2008, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Well, a friend of mine was talking to me on AIM and he came up with this idea.

Here's how it works:

1. When its your turn, complete the previous "lemon" statement. Be creative. :)
2. Then, ask "When _________ hands you lemons...." Fill in the blank with a person/thing.
3. Don't use the same person/thing more than once; keep it original.

Note: Please underline your person/thing.

When JaMaHa hands you lemons...

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dekudude

When Jamaha hands you lemons, throw them away, because we all know that Jamaha can't grow healthy ones. ::) Dur.

When the lemon you were just handed hands you lemons...

Nakah

Quote from: Dekudude on September 10, 2008, 06:29:07 PMWhen the lemon you were just handed hands you lemons...

The lemons that handed you the lemons continue to multiply handing an on-going process of lemon production.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When nothing hands you lemons.

kotorfanboy

When nothing hands you lemons, you wish someone would give you lemons.

When life gives you lemons

HugoMeister

When Life hands you lemons, you ask Life why, of all things to bless you with, it chose lemons.

When Sailor Moon hands you lemons....

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: HugoMeister on September 10, 2008, 06:48:59 PMWhen Sailor Moon hands you lemons....
When Sailor Moon hands you lemons just hope you can go to 3rd base after that :P

perveted I know but oh well  8)

When A guy in a suit hands you lemons...

Palagerini

When A guy in a suit hands you lemons you SQUASH them and say WTF is wroung with you?! Tomatoes are better!

-----------------------------------------------------------

When a serial molester hands you lemons...  ;D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

musicguy360

Quote from: Palagerini on September 12, 2008, 06:26:39 AMWhen a serial molester hands you lemons...  ;D

If you're suicidal you eat them
If you're not you squeeze the juices into his eyes, kick his crotch and run away.

when a retarted guy gives you lemons...

HugoMeister

You give the lemons back, cuz chances are they aren't lemons, or the poor person needs them for lunch or something.

When ye old butter churning lady gives you lemons...

SuperFireKirby

When ye old butter churning lady hands you lemons peg them at her, and tell her to work harder!

When Luigi hands you lemons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

musicguy360

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 12, 2008, 03:38:20 PMWhen ye old butter churning lady hands you lemons peg them at her, and tell her to work harder!

When Luigi hands you lemons...

you ask him if they were mario approved.

when an apple tree gives you lemons...

generalmayo

you start wondering if it's by the randomness of God or it's just tree pee

when chuck norris gives you a lemon.....

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

When Chuck Norris gives you lemons you ask him "why you give me lemons?" and he round house kicks you in the face for asking questions.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

scooterulez

When an emo hands you lemons, sqeeze the juice into his eyes and say, "Here's something for you to cry about!"

When your Gym Teacher hands you lemons....

erintiger1000

When your Gym Teacher hands you lemons, make grape juice then sit back let him wonder how you did it >w<

When Michael Jackson gives you lemons...