News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Give the best shot!

Started by ALPRAS, September 10, 2008, 04:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

I play piano and compose for 7 Years and I need you all to give the best and harder arrangements youve got (When I say "harder", I dont say Impossible to play, but hard songs).
I like very much Zelda, Super Mario, Rocket Knight Adventures, etc...

iDOWN

Um... Okay. What is this for?

I'm to lazy to post them, but I think my hardest arrangements are New Super Mario Bros Theme, Mario Kart Wii Credits Part 2, Daisy Circuit, and Power-Hungry Fool... I'm too lazy to post the links, so just go to my thread. :P

If you think I have a harder one, then pick a different one. Mine are relatively easy, I think. I can play all of them except the four I listed. :P

blah54

hate to be a pain... but if you're really looking for consistent quality mario and zelda stuff, the better music is frankly from gamemusicthemes.com

there are NSM arrangements that are good if you're willing to search through all the sheets, but there are also many that lack elements that make better sheets...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

Quote from: blah54 on September 10, 2008, 12:32:31 PMhate to be a pain... but if you're really looking for consistent quality mario and zelda stuff, the better music is frankly from gamemusicthemes.com

there are NSM arrangements that are good if you're willing to search through all the sheets, but there are also many that lack elements that make better sheets...

I sadly agree. A lot of NSM's sheets are old and need to be redone.

ALPRAS

Thats the reason that im getting freakin crazy with this site. I like to make my arrangements just like the original music is, with all the details. But most of the admins of the site dont submit my arrangements because they are too hard for them, when I can play them easy...

Dekudude

Visit http://www.gamemusicthemes.com. They have a lot of extremely hard, and amazingly accurate, songs.

HungryDragon

pg 3 of "Farewell Hyrule King" Not mine...

I've pretty much got the R.Hand down, but it's just the left and it's sixteenths with jumps that are hanging me.

Quite funny considering I have a condition known as Erb's Palsy in my right and that I'm left handed...

EDIT: Corrected pg #
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

The-Real-Link

Quote from: HungryDragon on September 10, 2008, 09:19:39 PMpg 3 of "Farewell Hyrule King" Not mine...

I've pretty much got the R.Hand down, but it's just the left and it's sixteenths with jumps that are hanging me.

Quite funny considering I have a condition known as Erb's Palsy in my right and that I'm left handed...

EDIT: Corrected pg #
I did that arrangement. It just takes practice to get it down. If you notice, a lot of it is a repeated pattern. I would have to say that my best, and possibly hardest, arrangement to date is "The Athlete's Rag"

jake3343

Try Princess secret slide from Gamemusicthemes.

Arison The Bat

if you want something really, really hard. get the athletic them from super mario world. very, very difficult. i can play most music on this site, but that one is got to be on the top of the most difficult list. and its cool to listen to and play.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

mantis985

Forsaken Sanctuary from Soul Caliber 3 and Mystic Cave Zone 2 player from Sonic 2