[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age - "Boat Battle"

Started by Zikau, September 09, 2008, 10:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zikau

Completed and on site

First of all thanks for having so many great songs from Golden Sun and some of my other favorite games.  It made my day when I found this site.  ;D

Anyhoo, One song I'm particularly fond of that I couldn't seem to find on the list was the Ocean Fight song "Fighting On Deck" (from the Eastern Ocean, first half of the game).  The mp3 version can be downloaded here for free.  (Partially so you have it, and partially so you know for certain what song I'm talking about. xD)

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/golden-sun-the-lost-age/31-fighting-on-deck.mp3

Thanks so much again Nintendo Sheet Music contributors and staff!   :D

kotorfanboy

Pumpy_heart is the man to go to for golden sun songs, I'll pm him and ask if he has arranged this song

blah54

Quote from: Zikau on September 09, 2008, 10:39:29 PMThanks so much again Nintendo Sheet Music contributors and staff!   :D

Welcome to the site. But, I think the general consensus is that we go by NSM now, not nintendo sheet music as the site is now open to music from all games.
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Zikau

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 10, 2008, 11:49:09 AMPumpy_heart is the man to go to for golden sun songs, I'll pm him and ask if he has arranged this song
Thanks much! ^^

Quote from: blah54 on September 10, 2008, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: Zikau on September 09, 2008, 10:39:29 PMThanks so much again Nintendo Sheet Music contributors and staff!   :D

Welcome to the site. But, I think the general consensus is that we go by NSM now, not nintendo sheet music as the site is now open to music from all games.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the site makes only Nintendo Music, I was just trying to refer to it's full name.  Technically NSM does stand for Nintendo Sheet Music, correct?   :-\

pumpy_heart

I did Arrange this.
Look at my thread in Submissions. It should be under Boat Battle.
Have fun playing it :)