News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Attention Current Arrangers

Started by Nakah, September 07, 2008, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

I tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.
Luckily, it was just after a virus that happened a week or so before, and we had to reset everything.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Alas! I arrange! I just got my computer...so I'm back 100%!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ALPRAS

Well, this isnt a battle between me and composer . If we make more musics better!

Ill get my own portable computer (finnaly!!!) so even in school ill make the songs :) im gonna be unstopable!

PS: Nakah, see my sheet of SM bros 2 again. Ive maked some changes. Ive made the possible and now I think that my sheet is trully better than G-Han.

WiiMan96

Yeah, I just joined, but may arrange the odd song here or there  ::)

DBJack

I'm arranging still. I'll put up a few more songs later tonight.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Burntcow

I've finished my medley, so i will start arranging from now on.

HungryDragon

Quote from: Tranzlater on September 09, 2008, 07:53:44 AMI tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.
Luckily, it was just after a virus that happened a week or so before, and we had to reset everything.

Well at our school, there is a computer w/ finale 2008 (soon 2009 if he continues to update it XD) on it and hooked up to a keyboard... So I'll see how they are set up and will be sure to put the correct drivers on so I avoid complete and utter destruction even though the laptop I  intend to use is a non-web computer.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

PseudoMario16

yeah, i arrange but i wont have as much time cuz of school...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Tranzlater

Quote from: HungryDragon on September 10, 2008, 03:39:56 PM
Quote from: Tranzlater on September 09, 2008, 07:53:44 AMI tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.

Well at our school, there is a computer w/ finale 2008 (soon 2009 if he continues to update it XD) on it and hooked up to a keyboard... So I'll see how they are set up and will be sure to put the correct drivers on so I avoid complete and utter destruction even though the laptop I  intend to use is a non-web computer.
Woah! A glitch! Anyways, onto my point.
We got Sibelius 5 at our school- it's costing them millions but hopefully we'll get free use so maybe I'll do some stuff there.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Well, I never use Finale or Sibelius in my school cuz... only teachers are authorized to use it. :-\
How can we pratice what we have learnd if we (students) cant use the Finale in the school.
Im gonna have my portable PC, so... I dont have to worry about ir anymore.

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 11, 2008, 08:19:12 AMIm gonna have my portable PC, so... I dont have to worry about ir anymore.

A laptop?
Probably not for long.

Palagerini

i still arrange.. although i mostly make songs for trumpet and if i think they would sound cool on piano then i do it for piano and post it..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ALPRAS

yes, a laptop. Im portuguese so I dont remember all the english and amrecian words  :P

Gooch

Yeah, I have some arrangements, but will not be able to arrange any more until i get some more time off in means of school, but, yeah, im active.