News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The future of games (You GOTTA see this!)

Started by The-Real-Link, March 01, 2008, 05:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

razer84

what the hell are you talking about? it was February 2007. i would call that old.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Quote from: Akiro on March 02, 2008, 02:41:16 PMThey said only for Lucas Arts games.
No, it's just Force Unleashed is the first. And if they keep it LucasArts exclusive, someone will rip them off.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

zora_dude

well is that why they delayed force unleashed?

LeFromage

And just think... when we are all grandparents, and we are still amazed at all of this stuff that's happening right now, we would probably die of shock from all of the technological advances made that our grandkids get to play on.
Switch to solar power- we will have 5 billion years worth of energy, until the sun blows up... Then we will all be dead.

urmom2

well doesn't mean that just because we ll be old that we can't play the new games. lol imagine owning one of your grandkids at one of their games  ;D

LeFromage

Quote from: urmom2 on May 30, 2008, 04:29:33 PMwell doesn't mean that just because we ll be old that we can't play the new games. lol imagine owning one of your grandkids at one of their games  ;D

Good point! That WOULD be hilarious lol... imagine that you're the grandkid, and your 120 year old grandparent comes over and plays the video game with you, and beats you at it really bad...

HILARIOUS!!!  ;D

(hmm... I think we need to get another smiley specifically for a HILARIOUS moment...)
Switch to solar power- we will have 5 billion years worth of energy, until the sun blows up... Then we will all be dead.

urmom2

yes i think we do need a new smiley preferably one thats laughing. then imagine being like the best online player at that game and owning every kid teen or adult that plays that game online

The-Real-Link

Yea.....just think, Super Smash Bros. 9 comes out, and you grandson gets it for his birthday.....then you totally pwn him, because you've been playing for like 60 years!!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Nakah

PseudoMario16

Quote from: The-Real-Link on May 31, 2008, 09:41:41 AMYea.....just think, Super Smash Bros. 9 comes out, and you grandson gets it for his birthday.....then you totally pwn him, because you've been playing for like 60 years!!
lol!!!
im glad our grandparents cant do that to us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: The-Real-Link on May 31, 2008, 09:41:41 AMYea.....just think, Super Smash Bros. 9 comes out, and you grandson gets it for his birthday.....then you totally pwn him, because you've been playing for like 60 years!!

I saw it at E3 2068 and let me tell you, it was probably one of the best games showed at it.;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

acropol

MetroidHunter26

Wait what were we supposed to look for?  ???