News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

Quote from: Dekudude on August 25, 2008, 09:39:34 PM...we can't just come up with excuses to make up for random lynching!

And that is why we are discussing the actions and motives of players.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dekudude on August 25, 2008, 09:39:34 PMThe last game has nothing to do with this one!
I completely agree.

On the subject of Jake: He was wary last game also.

On Pumpy: You guys are acting as if Pumpy or master_gamer had a grudge against the other. I just looked, and I didn't see anything that looked like a fight.

Correct me if I'm mistaken.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

I'm fairly certain that im going to end up changing my vote, but to whom? Im not very sure.

Dekudude

Pumpy feels it is Master_Gamer's fault that the game was lost (he claims he would have killed me if Master_Gamer and I didn't lynch him first) but besides that, no, there is no rivalry or anything, and as far as I know, they have nothing against each other.

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 26, 2008, 04:13:07 PMCorrect me if I'm mistaken.

It was all in the chat. I forgot which one, but one of them was sort of pissed at the other.
They're probably both over it by now anyway.

HugoMeister

Eh that's what I would have done if I was a wolf. Kill either pumpy or mg first, to try to set up the front that one of them was still angry with the other. Unless of course one of them was a wolf. In that case, then the entire plan would backfire. The human would die, but then everyone would think that the survivor was a wolf. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

so very true. We need to look out a lot more than last game, horrible things happen when a lack of thought happens in this game.

iDOWN

Exactly.But the bad thing is, that no one has any leads whatsoever, and probably will not have any by Friday. It's the begining of the game. That's how it usually goes; unless something ub3r happens.

My point is, I don't think anyone will know who to vote for by Friday. There will not be a lot of evidence to go by except for happenings in the previous game. I'm not asking for extended time, I'm just making a point. So, yeah, There won't be much thought going on until something interesting happens, which usually doesn't happen on the first day. :P

-hopes for something interesting-

Super Zombie

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 26, 2008, 04:13:07 PM
Quote from: Dekudude on August 25, 2008, 09:39:34 PMThe last game has nothing to do with this one!
I completely agree.

On the subject of Jake: He was wary last game also.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 27, 2008, 11:56:53 AMCongratulations on contradicting yourself!
Quote from: Gooch on August 25, 2008, 07:59:33 PMwell, until we can begin making accurate guesses, i suppose i shall start the voting. I think i'll vote jake3343. He said something in teh chat that sorta made me a little wary, but that was a while back and i was also focused on AP homework, so it might be unfounded, but he seemed to be only posting warilly (plus he's one of the few players who havent played in a previous game, so there is a chance that he might be a red, but you never know)

^My response to that.

Super Zombie

pumpy_heart

Um...I was out of internet for 4 days.
This is my first time logging on in 4 days.
Good luck framing me...
But if you do, I understand. But you guys will already be 2 humans in a hole. So good luck trying to get the rest of the wolves :)
If you wish to speak with me...then do it. I have no problems talking to people.

Gooch

Ack, you always seem so technical. Its almost a little annoying.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 27, 2008, 12:24:26 PMEXPLANATION PLEASE.
* Brawler4Ever sighs. Long explanation...
Whoa... /me works on the forums!  :o  :P Cool. I thought that it was only in chat...

Anyways:
What does matter: People's status in the last game in respect to how they act in this game. HungryDragon, as a green, was really quiet last game. If he's suddenly all over the place in this game, then there's more of a chance that he's a wolf. However, he's not even playing, so it doesn't matter how he acted last game. In Jake's case, if he was quiet last game, as a blue, and he's quiet again in this game, then he's probably a blue again(hypothetically speaking). That's my explanation, SZ.

What doesn't matter:
Old arguements. Clean slates, everybody. Everybody's a friend now. Except the humans and the wolves...   ;D

I think that that's all that I have to say at the moment.  :D

Super Zombie

I'll show you technical!

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, Professor! What if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion! That's my wife!"