News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: the minish door

Started by fuselinestudios, August 24, 2008, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuselinestudios

We at fuseline studios now verify that this game:

Will be made. I myself have already started working on it. You can go to the forums:
http://fuselinestudios.proboards57.com/index.cgi or even help us out in the making
of this game!
  To join our game making team, go to the forums and pm the admin (me). To do so you
must login/register. The game is still being worked on and a stable release is due to come soon.

kotorfanboy

as in a sequel to minish cap? But its not capcom...

fuselinestudios

no its not actually a sequil. Well it kinda is but it doesn't matter cuz the game is free. If i charged you to play on the other hand... That would be very very illegal.

kotorfanboy

so kind of like B-K pianist and his crystal jiggy thing? A fan made game?

fuselinestudios

yeah basically. But this game is probably better since its an mmorpg being made by a large group of people.

Gooch

I can only wonder the credibility of this...

kotorfanboy

Quote from: fuselinestudios on August 24, 2008, 04:51:18 PMyeah basically. But this game is probably better since its an mmorpg being made by a large group of people.
You're getting called out BK lol

fuselinestudios

lol if only someone could help us out with tilesheets though. That has been a major issue with the game is that we can't find a way to make the old minish cap tile sets 32x32 because they are 16x16 right now. And increasing the size will cause it to blur.

kotorfanboy

so I went to the site...is that echo the same echo that posts here?

fuselinestudios

I doubt it. He and i have been working together for a bit now and besides he is a scripter for the game.

kotorfanboy

just wondering if that's how word of this got to this site.

Gooch

It might be that we pretty much do all things Nintendo (music wise) and they are putting this on every Nintendo related site, or this is a total farce.

fuselinestudios

No actually im not doing either. Im just trying to find more people to join the community. Its pretty boring only having 6 members. If i had more me and my team could do more things with the community.

kotorfanboy

fuselinestudios