News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Cartoon Network Shows (The cancelled ones)

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 01, 2008, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 14, 2008, 03:37:45 AM
Quote from: Palagerini on May 13, 2008, 03:35:06 PM
Quote from: David Hauffe on April 26, 2008, 06:50:30 PMI don't think this was cartoon network but I watched it alot... what was it... "Hey! Arthur"? Something "A". I don't remember. I watched it alot though.

um... that looks likes majora's mask (which is a video game).. cause of the moon and the fact that the blone kid in green clothes is saying 3 days (which is how many days u have to beat the game)

That would be a signature.
It appears at the bottom of all of our posts and changes whenever we decide to change it.
You just happened to read it when it was like that, because I might change it again soon.

and yes, it is Majora's Mask.

that wasn't pathetic at all! ;)

damn commies.

Meotos

Yu Yu Hakusho and Samurai Jack were good.

MetroidHunter26

Now since CN as done all the good shows the're coming out with more dumber shows. >__>;

scooterulez

KefkaticFanatic

The only good shows they used to have on cartoon network were Courage and Dexter's Lab.  The rest sucked balls.  That Hey arnold show also sucked balls.

and WTF Peewee's playhouse on adult swim.
Probably because he was a pedophile...

me irl
[close]

scooterulez

I hated Hey! Arnold! I'm glad that show is gone.

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 16, 2008, 02:46:57 PMNow since CN as done all the good shows the're coming out with more dumber shows. >__>;
I agree. I used to watch CN, but my parents thought I was watching too much and cancelled our TV plan. :'( I got TV back a few months later, but with no CN. my brothers kept begging to get it back, but it didn't work. a few weeks ago I went to disneyland and the hotel had CN. the shows were so dumb, my friends and I had to watch playhouse disney or pbs kids XP

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 27, 2008, 01:38:42 PMDexter's Lab all the way!
totally!

Quote from: Meotos on May 14, 2008, 07:55:56 PMYu Yu Hakusho and Samurai Jack were good.
yes they were

Quote from: scooterulez on May 17, 2008, 08:00:43 AMEd,Edd,Eddy is no longer on anymore.
i miss that show...

Olimar12345

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG!!! i miss that show :'(...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

Quote from: razer84 on May 14, 2008, 03:42:40 AM
Quote from: David Hauffe on May 14, 2008, 03:37:45 AM
Quote from: Palagerini on May 13, 2008, 03:35:06 PM
Quote from: David Hauffe on April 26, 2008, 06:50:30 PMI don't think this was cartoon network but I watched it alot... what was it... "Hey! Arthur"? Something "A". I don't remember. I watched it alot though.

um... that looks likes majora's mask (which is a video game).. cause of the moon and the fact that the blone kid in green clothes is saying 3 days (which is how many days u have to beat the game)

That would be a signature.
It appears at the bottom of all of our posts and changes whenever we decide to change it.
You just happened to read it when it was like that, because I might change it again soon.

and yes, it is Majora's Mask.

that wasn't pathetic at all! ;)

sorry i'm slow =P

and courage is still on... (luckily) along with tom and jerry! although they don't show boomerang alot anymore.... =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

razer84

Boomerang is its own channel. i have it but they only show the good shows at midnight and i don't like staying up late so... :-\

damn commies.

Gooch

Courage the Cowardly Dog and Samurai Jack were my above-all-else fav CN shows, Dexter's Laboratory was amazing until i realized that i had actually seen every single episode. I liked 2 Stupid Dogs as a very young child only because of the large man who alwasy screamed, "Aw, isn't that cute...BUT ITS WRONG!". I cant really count the smurfs, flintstones or the jetsons because they air reguarly on Boomerang (which raises something in me, that i haven't watched that channel in about a year....)

SuperFireKirby

Dexter's lab was awsome even though DeeDee was a DeeDeeDee. Teen Titans was cool. And I just have to announce that the new Tom & Jerry episodes suck. The old ones from the 50's to when ever they ended long ago were awsome and I could just watch'em over and over. The Pink Panther was awsome as well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Has anyone seen Johnny Test? It's the reverse of Dexter's Lab where the son is the stupid and annoying on and the girls (they're twins) are the brainiacs.

Quote from: Timmy Turner (Fairly OddParents)In the future, there are 500 channels...with nothing to watch!
Dammit! there are no good shows on anymore! >:( >:( >:(

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Stupid Dog! You made me look bad! Uba,bla,la,bla,la,bla!- A quote form Ustis on Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 02, 2008, 09:58:33 PM
QuoteCartoon Network Shows (The cancelled only good ones)

Fix'd

Courage the Cowardly Dog was a classic, Dexter's Lab was great, and Teen Titans was good.  (WTF why cancel shows that would net you cash and are wildly successful and replace them with crappy shows that everyone hates?)
that is so true cancel the good ones and replace them with crappy ones
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.