News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Cartoon Network Shows (The cancelled ones)

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 01, 2008, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Live action wouldn't be lame if they did it right.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 02, 2008, 10:45:06 AMFor me, Dexter's Laboratory...so funny and Mandark's evil laugh....haha...hahahaha...haha...hahahaha
did you know Mandark was a girl??

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 04, 2008, 01:58:56 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 02, 2008, 10:45:06 AMFor me, Dexter's Laboratory...so funny and Mandark's evil laugh....haha...hahahaha...haha...hahahaha

only in the really gey new seasons with the new animation style. it went downhill really fast (five minutes into the first new episode) after Gendy Tartokovski (i know i misspelled that :-\) left.

damn commies.

HugoMeister

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 04, 2008, 01:58:56 PM

No way. He's a guy....isn't he?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ZeldaFan

hmm...well, i can't seem to find it...

here is the mandark show

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

He's a guy, his parents just named him Susan :P

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Dude on March 06, 2008, 05:52:41 AMHe's a guy, his parents just named him Susan :P
yeah...i was making fun of him.... :P

I LOVE THE MUSIC VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asXyWgr560Y&feature=related

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

David Hauffe

I don't think this was cartoon network but I watched it alot... what was it... "Hey! Arthur"? Something "A". I don't remember. I watched it alot though.

Brawler4Ever

Hey Arnold? That's from Nickelodeon. Great show...but completely off-topic. (HEY! We're in the Off-Topic Subsection, so it works out!)
 :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

random_goldfish

Dexter's Lab all the way!
At least cartoon network has Adult Swim...but even that's starting to get lame now...12oz mouse? What the heck? At least Robot Chicken is on.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

razer84

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 27, 2008, 01:38:42 PMDexter's Lab all the way!
At least cartoon network has Adult Swim...but even that's starting to get lame now...12oz mouse? What the heck? At least Robot Chicken is on.

all hail Robot Chicken.

damn commies.

MetroidHunter26

I love Robot Chicken especially the Star Wars one.
Nerd: GASP! YOur GEORGE LUCAS!!!
George: I take it you going to the Star Wars Convention.
Nerd: BOY I SURE AM! Wanna see me dress up like a ton-ton? XD!

razer84

damn commies.

Palagerini

Quote from: David Hauffe on April 26, 2008, 06:50:30 PMI don't think this was cartoon network but I watched it alot... what was it... "Hey! Arthur"? Something "A". I don't remember. I watched it alot though.

um... that looks likes majora's mask (which is a video game).. cause of the moon and the fact that the blone kid in green clothes is saying 3 days (which is how many days u have to beat the game)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

David Hauffe

Quote from: Palagerini on May 13, 2008, 03:35:06 PM
Quote from: David Hauffe on April 26, 2008, 06:50:30 PMI don't think this was cartoon network but I watched it alot... what was it... "Hey! Arthur"? Something "A". I don't remember. I watched it alot though.

um... that looks likes majora's mask (which is a video game).. cause of the moon and the fact that the blone kid in green clothes is saying 3 days (which is how many days u have to beat the game)

That would be a signature.
It appears at the bottom of all of our posts and changes whenever we decide to change it.
You just happened to read it when it was like that, because I might change it again soon.

and yes, it is Majora's Mask.