Super Metroid - SNES Emulator Glitch...

Started by Davey, August 09, 2008, 07:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

What... The.. Fuck just happened with Super Metroid.

Okay, so I was doing the space/time glitch; in which you are in a room in Brinstar (The room where you get your 2nd missile pack) and you have to turn on the spazzer and the plasma beam at the same time. Now when I finally did it; it is Supposed to restart your stuff except you keep everything. So you can go back and fight the first bosses with the plasma beam and stuff. But you have to remove the glitching on the top screen first, and to do that you save and restart your game, not with the emulator save, with the game's save. So you go back into the metroid 1 motherbrain room and you go to the Tourian escape shaft; except when I did it, it induced the escape sequence in which I had already fought the motherbrain boss; and I haven't, and the acid started rising and when I eventually got to my ship I flew away and the credits rolled. I am working on getting pictures but I'd rather just be lazy and do it all in text.

WiiMan96

I do not own Super Metroid or a SNES, let alone an emulator. I'm afraid I cannot help you. But it does sound weird, maybe VC is the way to go? (that is, if you own a Wii)