Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

StarCraft/SCBW: GoliathOnline

My brother's idea for the name.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

I played Runescape for two weeks but my brother annoyed about it so much that I became unaddicted to it. I'm glad he annoyed me about.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 04, 2008, 05:30:11 PMI played Runescape for two weeks but my brother annoyed about it so much that I became unaddicted to it. I'm glad he annoyed me about.
well, what happened to me was, uh, i died, so, umm, i kinda just stopped playing cuz i lost everything... but i still play it sometimes, but not very often
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

Runescape:

The game sucks - combat too heavily reliant on luck, no skill (wow! you can click a mouse!)

The community is shithouse - (noob is the extent of a noob's vocabulary)

and Jagex is evil - "Lets strip everying that made the game good right of the face of the Earth! yay!"

Davey

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 06, 2008, 11:41:26 PMRunescape:

The game sucks - combat too heavily reliant on luck, no skill (wow! you can click a mouse!)

and Jagex is evil - "Lets strip everying that made the game good right of the face of the Earth! yay!"
LOL

Starcraft 1, not Brood War: DaveyTheRebel (Go figure).

MapleStory, Haven't been playing lately but my main is DaveyBowman.

Jamaha

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 06, 2008, 11:41:26 PMThe game sucks - combat too heavily reliant on luck, no skill (wow! you can click a mouse!)

Luck? Nah. The one with more salmon in his inventory wins.

Nakah

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 04, 2008, 12:14:52 AMIm f***ing glad I stopped playing runescape, it is ridiculusly hard to get "unaddicted"

so anyway, I have an RS account floating around somewhere, I believe it's called "Cacmypants", ill probably try to sell it, it's lv112 so it's bound to make SOMETHING lol

I played it for nearly 3 days. There was nothing good about the game. The music was all beep borp bop, the combat was like R.O.S.E. click to kill. It's like WoW, but scaled down 3,000 times.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 07, 2008, 06:07:01 AM
Quote from: Jedesyus on August 06, 2008, 11:41:26 PMThe game sucks - combat too heavily reliant on luck, no skill (wow! you can click a mouse!)

Luck? Nah. The one with more salmon in his inventory wins.
so thats y i died...i know it was a joke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Pearcinator

Back in the day when evrything was "good", (before no wildy and the bank box thingy, i actually stopped playing b4 then), i got bored since its full of scammers and other people who live and breathe Runescape.

So after i lost evrything (30M cash and most dragon stuff) im like "screw this!" and quit.

Jedesyus

lol, it would be kick ass if /b declared war on Jagex

acropol

i made a new starcraft BW account thing cuz i didnt remember my last...

it's JimSteele

and hm, im pretty bad at it lol

PianoMan

This is neither the place nor the time to bash RuneScape.

RuneScape: I Know You 1

Don't ask me where that name came from. I myself am not too sure.

Pearcinator

Im making a thread right now for Runescape bashing!

Jedesyus

Quote from: PianoMan on August 09, 2008, 12:14:22 PM

This is neither the place nor the time to bash RuneScape.

I wouldnt stand up for RS if I were you lol

SuperFireKirby

I started playing a month ago, lost a full mithril set in a duel in the wilderness and stopped for the final time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!