News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post 1000 Game

Started by Nakah, August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

First user to post the 1,000th post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...

With great honor, I'm the first post.

jake3343

With great honor, I am the second poster!

Brawler4Ever

With a treasure chest, i am the 3rd poster.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

kotorfanboy

With blind kotor fanboyism, I am the fourth poster

pumpy_heart

This game is dumb...
and I get spot 5

Parker2334

Quote from: Nakah on August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PMFirst user to post the 1,000th post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...

Wait, doesn't posting increase post count?
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

SuperFireKirby

Since one post from me is 1000 posts from anyone else, its over!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

Quote from: Parker2334 on August 05, 2008, 06:02:57 AM
Quote from: Nakah on August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PMFirst user to post the 1,000th post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...

not in the games forum...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Wrydryn

with a bowl of grapes I am the nineth poster.

Parker2334

Quote from: Palagerini on August 05, 2008, 10:09:01 AM
Quote from: Parker2334 on August 05, 2008, 06:02:57 AM

oic!

not in the games forum...
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Nakah

you can post more than once.

Nakah

It's a race to post 1,000.

Nakah

Whoever posts the 1,000th post wins.

Harvest

-

HungryDragon

Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD