News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Concerto Arrangements

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 29, 2008, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Okay, so like everyone I've made things in Finale, but I find it hard to do so because instead of writing it down, you have to input every note with the mouse...ugh.  Anyways, I'm going to upload one of my arrangement at a time, starting with the earliest.  Have fun and comment.  (BTW, its VERY RARE that I ever finish a composition...just to let you know.)

This one is simply titled "Flute and Clarinet."  It's my very first composition with Finale.  I'm pretty sure its from 2004.  It's just a short, fun little duet between Flute and Clarinet.  Make sure to wait until the very end! ;D

This one is titled, "Stolen Car," because when my friend first heard it he thought it sounded as if someone had gotten their car stolen.  I have no idea why he thought that. >_>  This is also from 2004.

So its been a while...since no one EVER really comments on my songs...  But I guess I will grace you with another homer, this is called "Amadous" (yes I know its spelled wrong, that is done with purpose).  More of an experiment than a song.  Here it is.  Enjoy.  AND FREAKIN' COMMENT.  I never could get the crescendo tool to work...

Another new song.  Well, its actually pretty old.  This one is called "Guitar Song Sturff."  This is inspired by the Windows Pinball game; and yet another song that I did not finish... :'(  As always, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

kkies, a bunch this time.  These are all my computer sounds that I made.  First we have the classical start up, then we have dun duh, then just the duh and the switch user and finally log off.  Fun fun.  COMMENT.

ZeldaFan

Nice little tune... kinda reminds me of Kokiri Forest...  :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

Well since you keep begging me to comment, I will.

My AWESOME comment.....

I haven't listened to it yet  :D
Don't worry though, I will tomorrow.  For now, I must sleep.

me irl
[close]

Why won't anyone comment? Anyways I put up a new song.

Akiro

The Stolen Car one is the better out of the two.

Although good, they seem like they are not finished.

Quote from: Akiro on March 02, 2008, 02:54:11 PMThe Stolen Car one is the better out of the two.

Although good, they seem like they are not finished.

Concerto said : (BTW, its VERY RARE that I ever finish a composition...just to let you know.)

ZeldaFan

Nice song! I like it.

sounds like a classical piece, which was probably the point, eh?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Brawler4Ever

fl/cl:Um...boring. Not your best. Cut off everything before :20. That would make it a lot better, I think... You're on the right track afterwards, though.

gnc/Amadous: Why is it called gnc? Very nice. Nice ending.  :P Probably your best.

Stolen Car: "No servers are available. Go away, you dirty piece of trash."
:o Wow. Ultimate denial from the free storage space website...

Stolen Car(after listening): Sad...um...quite a cutoff...

Guitar Song Sturff: It sounded too empty for the majority of the song.
I say the you should cut off everything after  :36, and redo it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

starpikachu

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 02, 2008, 04:13:11 PMfl/cl:Um...boring. Not your best.

gnc: Why is it called gnc? Very nice. Nice ending.  :P

Stolen Car: "No servers are available. Go away, you dirty piece of trash."

x2 :P

Wait what?  You guys were rejected?! 

[Edit] Try again, it should work now.

starpikachu

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 02, 2008, 04:13:11 PMStolen Car: "No servers are available. Go away, you dirty piece of trash."
still :'(

Brawler4Ever

Yeah...I'm sure that it was nice though.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Try again, it should work again.

MetroidHunter26

I only listend to the stolen car one and it's...kinda suspensful I kinda imagined a guy looking at where he parked his car and then the cam ZOOMED into his sweaty face and then into the deserted parking lot XD