News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

Quote from: jake3343 on August 01, 2008, 06:32:16 PMI want to vote for someone and Super Zombie is a someone
You, sir, have the best reason for voting for someone ever!  :D

iDOWN

purple1222119
Sorry, bud. I have no idea what or who anyone is, so I'm just going to hop on the band wagon. No offense and all. I may change it later if I have a different suspision, but I just need to vote because I'm not going to be on much tomorrow. I don't want a phantom vote. :P

Purple1222119

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 01, 2008, 06:14:14 PMFor all I know, Purple is a wolf! I just thought I'd point that out.
Wow.
Now I'm thinking yer a wolf.
We had an agreement on who was who! We would both vote for Brawler.
And now you suddenly turn against me. Thats some wolf acts right there.
You wanted me to post first because you knew there was gonna be some suspicions for me... and so you would be safe voting later.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Gooch

it reeks of wolf around here. (I'm not putting that at anyone in reality, just felt like saying it) ;D

Sirus

you know purple youre kinda right well to let you know of my suspicions
this is my list

1)Purple- posted early, might be wolf shaman after seering someone
2)SuperZombie- purples points in previous post, might have realized purple is threat so he lynches him, whos know you might be being sneaky like Hugo in last game (which was actually rly good and it fooled us all)
3) a slight chance that Brawler might be, says hes green, anyone can say that  :P

iDOWN

Purple, you know you can change your vote, right?

I have my own suspisions, but some of the reasons I'm reading are a little ridiculous, and aren't really good at all. :P

Sirus, you have a good point, but it would really depend on who suggested to vote for Brawler. One of them could have seer'd Brawler, assuming he was blue. So whoever suggested voting for Brawler could have wanted him lynched because he could be a blue. He told me he was green, but I'm just throwing out an idea.

Purple1222119

I'm changing my vote to Super Zombie!
The traitor!
He accuses me of being a wolf!
Hmph!
 >:(

Gooch

woah, i just looked at the time and Day 1 doesn't end until Sunday yet its Saturday and Day 1 started on Friday. Master Hand must have some serious time warp/freeze powers. He could probably summon some pretty wicked Cacko Demons.

iDOWN

Purple, I don't think Zombie voted you, he's just saying that he doesn't know who is and who isn't a wolf. I think he's still voting Brawler, seeing as he didn't bold your name.

For all anyone knows you COULD be a wolf. No one really knows at this point.

Purple1222119

Yes but we formed a (secret) alliance saying that we would both vote off Brawler, he hasn't changed his vote, but he did say...

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 01, 2008, 06:14:14 PMBut whatever. For all I know, Purple is a wolf! I just thought I'd point that out.

He seems pretty sure of himself here...
Quote from: Sirus on August 01, 2008, 07:53:46 PM1)Purple- posted early, might be wolf shaman after seering someone

Yeah, but don't you think thats kinda stupid for me to vote first? I would have noticed that I would have gotten suspicion... and waited for somebody else to vote first. And besides, Super Zombie told me to vote first.
He said

Quote from: Super ZombieYou vote first, and I'll see what they say about it.

I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something along the lines of that...

iDOWN

I think you're being a little defensive. :P
Maybe he was trying to keep your "Secret Alliance" a -cough- should I say secret?

Purple1222119

Quote from: iDOWN on August 01, 2008, 08:36:21 PMI think you're being a little defensive. :P
Maybe he was trying to keep your "Secret Alliance" a -cough- should I say secret?

By accusing me of being a wolf?!
Yeah... no.
  >:(

I guess it doesn't matter anyway,
I have 4 votes, Super Zombie only has 3...
I'm dead. Bye everyone  :'(

iDOWN

Voting ends on Sunday. Not everyone has voted, either. Jeez, calm down. o.O;;

Super Zombie

woah woah woah woah!!! You misunderstood me. I was saying that I just wanted to point out the stuff about brawler, not you! I was not accusing you of being a wolf, and I'm still not. That little comment has been blown waaaaaaaay out of proportion. I don't think you're a wolf, but who knows? Jeez. Calm down.

Brawler4Ever

Secret alliance saying that I'm a wolf? Sweet.

My vote is the same. And I might not be lynched!  :D

btw, Purp. you need 7 votes for an insta-lynch. You still need 3 more. (out of the 5 people left to vote, if I'm correct)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!