News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Dang...some people want me dead. Maybe I should stay away from the Chat...  :P

Or Zombie, they might also be a blue.  ;)
But I'm not a blue. Like I said before, I'm green.

There's a 10/13 chance that I'll vote to lynch an innocent person. But, seeing as how I have 2 votes already, I'll vote Dekudude.
It's nothing personal, I just can't take the phantom vote at the moment.  :-\
And you're most likely safe. no one else has voted for you, yet.

btw, can one purposefully not vote? I mean, is it legal to..."give" oneself a phantom vote on purpose? So that they don't have to vote?
(That's all one question)  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tranzlater

Oooh eck better vote soon- least I can check whenever there are new posts easy....
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gooch

purple1222119 for no other reason that his name is long. Well, there was also the point that he posted fairly early. But i guess im sorta just following Concerto and making the vote a tie.

Nakah

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2008, 01:29:55 PMbtw, can one purposefully not vote? I mean, is it legal to..."give" oneself a phantom vote on purpose? So that they don't have to vote?
(That's all one question)  :P

Like I said in the chat, if you miss voting or choose not to you recieve a phantom.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

HugoMeister

You get a phantom if you don't vote in the time allotted. 3 Phantoms and you're kicked out of the game and banned from the next one.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh okay...I'LL MAKE SURE TO VOTE MR. HUGO SIR!

Brawler4Ever

Doesn't a phantom vote also make you vote for yourself?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

Hey, there is a chance that i might miss a vote or two (maybe not, i dunno) I have band camp for the rest of next week. and on Mon, Tues and Thurs i wont be getting back until 9 my time (whats that, about 3 o' clock am Forum Time) So i guess i'll just try and make my votes a day or two in advance (obviously i'll post my votes for Monday and Tuesday on Sunday and Thursdays on Wednesday) otherwise im getting off at about 5:30 and home about 6.

Purple1222119

Quote from: Gooch on August 01, 2008, 03:36:20 PMpurple1222119 for no other reason that his name is long. Well, there was also the point that he posted fairly early. But i guess im sorta just following Concerto and making the vote a tie.
His name is long?!
Have you SEEN Concerto No.20 in D Minor's name?
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Gooch

Quote from: Purple1222119 on August 01, 2008, 05:05:40 PM
Quote from: Gooch on August 01, 2008, 03:36:20 PMpurple1222119 for no other reason that his name is long. Well, there was also the point that he posted fairly early. But i guess im sorta just following Concerto and making the vote a tie.
His name is long?!
Have you SEEN Concerto No.20 in D Minor's name?

Yeah, but i cant say anything about that, he's a mod, whereas you aren't. no offense, i just needed to pick someone and your name stood out. I'll vote for someone other than you tomorrow when i actually have some reason to.

Super Zombie

Actually, if you're in the chats, you see that it's not that early. We make decisions quicklyerish in the chats so we were talking and I voted pretty much just as early, and Concerto voted a moment after him. Also, at these early stages, we don't really know who to vote for. But whatever. For all I know, Purple is a wolf! I just thought I'd point that out.

jake3343

I'm going to vote for Super Zombie

I have no idea who is a wolf and who isn't, but I want to vote for someone and Super Zombie is a someone (I have nothing against you)

Nakah

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 01, 2008, 04:10:37 PMOh okay...I'LL MAKE SURE TO VOTE MR. HUGO SIR!

Hugo's my spokesman.

It's fine Gooch if you're gone all next week, you'll be excused.

Phantoms count as .001% of a vote against yourself.

Sirus

i vote purple1222119
because he voted early
there is a possiblity that he might be the wolf shaman since he voted so early
maybe he seered brawler4ever and found he was a blue or a green so to get rid of him he is lynching him