News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Gooch's Compositions

Started by Gooch, July 30, 2008, 06:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Hey, yeah, I have only ever arranged music, this would be my first composition...Ever. It's only a page long, but then again, your first arrangement shouldn't be a 3 movement composition that takes 10 minutes to play, so, here is my first Music Brain Child. Btw, don't laugh at the name, i know it's corny.

Breeze in the Window-http://www.mediafire.com/?0ztmom11vey

I'm too lazy to make a MIDI, so the .mus will have to do.

random_goldfish

It certainly isn't bad for being your first composition. It's not bad at all and you can only get better, y'know? Haha. I didn't laugh at the title for what it's worth.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Gooch

Thank you. Yeah, i came up with the left hand when i got frustrated trying to play some new music, except it was crazy fast and didn't sound too pretty. :D

random_goldfish

Haha...I've come up with something while attempting new music...it's a wonderful process. You just get full of range and bam! You improv! Then scury quickly to write it down so you don't forget.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Gooch

exactly, but i think that every day im going to try and come up with a one or two page diddy when i get home from band camp. I'll try and come up with some little tune right now, actually.

random_goldfish

Good, good! I look forward to it.

Gooch

hmm, tis been awhile since i updated this. But, in my experience in Music Theory, i have a strong feeling that i must work on my composing skills for my final composition project. So, here is one I just recently made. I found out it has to have 2 or more instruments, so, i made a 3 instrument composition titled "In the Village".

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=18cd0eda83c965bad2db6fb9a8902bda