News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Another SpongeBob Question

Started by Korados, July 30, 2008, 12:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

I'm here again with a new SpongeBob Question. I'm member in a SpongeBob Wiki and many members (me included) want to know, what piece of music that is:

http://spongepedia.bimserver.com/images/6/69/PDVD_267.jpg (Source: Spongepedia; Copyright: Nickelodeon)

It's a scene of the episode "The paper".

Please answer!!!

Gooch

If i could see more of the sheet, i could probably find out, but otherwise i don't know.

Korados

Sorry, but I don't have more...

Brawler4Ever

When it shows the song on the episode, he plays a remix of "mary had a little lamb."

That's all that I know of this.  :-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MetroidHunter26

Just a min I'll put it in finale XD

mabey :\ well I did put alittle bit in and it doesn't sound like anything just a bunch of random notes and stuff >__>

and I can see it has layering in there and it has a solo instrument with piano but what troubles me is that the treble cleff on the piano has 2 flats but the bass doesn't have any. and the instrument has the same as the treble. it's an odd piece but I don't think I can put ALL of it on there >__> I'm sorry.

Nana1Popo2

lol found it, it's Money Honey - State of Shock
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Korados

I thank you very much! Now I can tell my members, what it is! Yahoo! ;D

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlueFlameDude

mary had a little lamb remix to the max
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Gooch

wow, just goes to show what sort of crap goes into Spongebob

random_goldfish

That show really went downhill after the movie was released. The original creator had planned for the series to stop after the movie and he left but some other guys picked it up and kept it running...but instead of cartoonish genius...they put out crap...which thus killed the show much more then a cancelation could have ever done. Now after saying that I don't want any enraged Spongebob fans barking at me.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Davey

Quote from: random_goldfish on August 02, 2008, 08:08:54 PMThat show really went downhill after the movie was released. The original creator had planned for the series to stop after the movie and he left but some other guys picked it up and kept it running...but instead of cartoonish genius...they put out crap...which thus killed the show much more then a cancelation could have ever done. Now after saying that I don't want any enraged Spongebob fans barking at me.
barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

heheheh  :D