The Twilight Clock - An Original Composition by The-Real-Link

Started by The-Real-Link, July 30, 2008, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Here's another of my original compositions. I just finished writing it. The idea and the entire song was created in about 45 minutes. I was sitting at the piano playing around when I hit a series of notes. After playing around with them for about 10 minutes I headed to the PC, and about 25 minutes later, I give you The Twilight Clock. I really wish I record it using the GPO from Finale 2009, but I don't have it. It was made using the MIDI system from my Finale Printmusic '08. It sounds pretty good, but the strings, etc. could sound more realistic with better sound mixing and GPO. I still think it turned out very well! I'm very happy with it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nip9dcxye3

Gooch

I listen to this song very often, for i like it very much and have even added it into my iTunes. Truly a great piece!

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gooch on August 22, 2008, 09:14:27 PMI listen to this song very often, for i like it very much and have even added it into my iTunes. Truly a great piece!
Thanks! I have done another since this one, but haven't uploaded it yet. I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

Gooch