News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I will bet one submission that Noc can survive one day phase.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Thingyman

Hi guys!

Your representative's Mafia Championship game has started: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8583-Season-4-Game-4-Undertale-The-Mafia-Championship

I wish them the best of luck.

Remember to please keep discussion of the game to private channels where the players wouldn't be able to see your comments on the game. Also, if you want to spectate the game along with people from other communities, you can join the Discord server here (500+ people): https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg. Just remember to tag @staff and ask them for access to the spectator channel upon joining server :)

mikey

ironic, huh
I got placed in an undertale game
unmotivated

FireArrow

ehehe you got lynched day 1 again (or was it day 2 idek)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Knowing Noc though, that was a really awful lynch.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Thingyman

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! 

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 21, 2017, 04:10:30 PMthe game died.
Good. It was a horrible waste of nearly full 2 months that could have been spent playing a real TWG.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I think it was reasonably fun, a good way to change things up. But being a saboteur TWICE, goodness... honestly, for saboteurs to win, they need to have some serious skills—which I don't have.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Good game concept, poor management/followthrough. Salty blue is salty.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!