NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Will there be a post-game topic for TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Um, would it be frowned upon if I created the post-game topic? I'm a bit hesitant to get really into the next TWG before discussing the last one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Sure.

Bds was az, Jub was diantha, and bubbles was sycamore I think.

FireArrow

It can be an "unofficial discussion happening after TWG LXXXI"
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Dude (Alex Malarky) - Today 8:40 PM
> Everyone is talking trash about me

> And that's fine and all

> But davy's games always suck so that's why I never play them.

Dude (Alex Malarky) - Today 8:41 PM
> So ya

mikey

This ones actually pretty well designed, but the names are just too confusing
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Played One Night Werewolf with some guys in my dorm and used my TWG skills to play a crazy cool Minion game (acted very very suspicious and twitchy and got myself lynched and won, though I had no such luck as the Tanner; I also won as a wolf when my partner got lynched, but had had his role switched by the Troublemaker).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 24, 2016, 03:21:35 AMHey you're dead no posting here

I can make TWC posts even if I'm dead. Even if it wasn't a TWC post I could still make a death post.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Why does everyone seem so angry this game?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Because instead of dying I just got confirmed so instead of everyone just praying I'm a wolf they're salty mad at me
unmotivated

Dude

Thingyman

FINAL UPDATE

Your representative has been slotted into this game below.

GAME 10 @ JUNE 5 (72/24 Phase Lengths w/ 7 PM EST deadline)
@Amanuensis (17th Shard)
@autolycus (The Org)
@Azure (Stickpage)
@Brandon (Supercell Games: Clash of Clans)
@enderfive (EscapeRestart)
@jonyj1005 (Art of Problem Solving)
@lute (Mafia Universe)
@Makaze (Serenes Forest)
@Midorikawa (Bulbagarden)
@musicneverdies (Braingle)
@Shapelog (Team Liquid)
@Tammy (westeros)
@TheParanoidAndroid (Town of Salem Forums)
@Voxxicus (Dark Lord Potter)
@[NSM] Nocturne (NSM Forums)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big chat on Discord (300+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg
2) Tag one of the red or blue people in the chat (write [MENTION=8963]Thingyman[/MENTION] or @staff for example), let them know who you are and from what community, and they'll give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/7692-Season-4-The-Time-Is-Now%21

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Skype is "thingyman" and my Discord is "Thingyman#6075". From this point on I will be checking in less on the various sites. I will make sure to pop in again though when your representative's game starts and post a link :)

mikey

Cheer for me, friends
I shall bring the wrath of ninsheetmusic down upon those who would deign to do anything other than kill me day 1
unmotivated

Dudeman

I'll take "Day 1 Noc lynch" for 100, Alex.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book