News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate Signups

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Alright, everyone seems to want to play again, so I'll start the sign up thread early and see who it attracts. In this game I'm going to allow a maximum of 15 players. The roles are as follows:

The Roles:

3 Wolves: Two wolves and a Wolf Shaman(Wolf Shaman can seer one player for the wolve's team).
   3 blues: Pyschic(Sends a PM every night in order to find out how many reds remain in the game), Vigi(Sends in a PM every night, if desired in order to kill an additional player for the humans), and the Guardian.
   9 Humans.

This is the thing, though. The game this time is more story-esque'd than before. The wolves are: Bowser, Baby Bowser, and Kamek(Wolf Shaman). The blues are: Princess Peach(Psychic), King Toadstool(Gaurdian), and Super Mario(Vigi). The humans are: Toads.

Excited enough yet? No? Well then you're in luck. I decided, in order to spice things up to throw in a secret special item. This item will be given to a random player when the game begins, it's skill is unknown.

Let the game of fate for the Mushroom Kingdom, begin.

The Players:

1. Sirus
   2. Gooch
   3. HugoMeister
   4. HungryDragon
   5. Jake3343
   6. iDOWN
   7. Concerto No.20 in D Minor
   8. Purple1222119
   9. Super Zombie
 10. Tranzlater
 11.  Master_gamer38
 12.  Pumpy_heart
 13.  Blah54
 14.  Brawler4Ever
 15.  Dekudude

Gooch

me, sign me up please if you would be so kind

HungryDragon

I'm IN Let's see if I can prevent a catastrophe from happening xD

By the way, 10, 3, and 3 do not add up to 15  ;)
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

Quote from: HungryDragon on July 29, 2008, 06:48:20 PMI'm IN Let's see if I can prevent a catastrophe from happening xD

By the way, 10, 3, and 3 do not add up to 15  ;)

I added guardian in at the last second, never fixed it.

jake3343

I wanna be in
I read through the entire last thread & the rules so I know how to play.

But what exactly does a Vigi do? I don't really understand ???

Sirus

Count me IN
im gonna last longer this time :P  ;)

Nakah

Quote from: jake3343 on July 29, 2008, 06:59:52 PMI wanna be in

Thanks, I'm glad you read up on how to play and saw the past game for experience. I'll make this clear for everyone.

The Vigi is a blue for the humans. Every night, if the vigi wishes it can send in a PM to the host designating the name of the person who they want to be killed. In other words, If the humans suspect someone of being a wolf then the vigi can vigi them that night.

jake3343

HungryDragon

Quote from: Nakah on July 29, 2008, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: jake3343 on July 29, 2008, 06:59:52 PMI wanna be in

Thanks, I'm glad you read up on how to play and saw the past game for experience. I'll make this clear for everyone.

The Vigi is a blue for the humans. Every night, if the vigi wishes it can send in a PM to the host designating the name of the person who they want to be killed. In other words, If the humans suspect someone of being a wolf then the vigi can vigi them that night.

Will the Vigi's 'kill' (If so desired) take effect before, or after the wolves take their victim? If a vigi targets a wolf, and the lone wolf targets the vigi, who wins?
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Nakah

Quote from: HungryDragon on July 29, 2008, 07:38:16 PMWill the Vigi's 'kill' (If so desired) take effect before, or after the wolves take their victim?

The vigi's kill will take effect when Night ends.

Dekudude

Sign me up!

Is there no Seer? If not, what is the point of the Master Wolf?

Nakah

Quote from: Dekudude on July 29, 2008, 07:46:23 PMSign me up!

Is there no Seer? If not, what is the point of the Master Wolf?

Alright, I thought it would work with a pyschic and MW, but really I realize the MW won't serve a purpose. I shall make it three reds now, but instead, the role Kamek will be Wolf Shaman. Wolf Shaman can seer one player per night for the wolves team. Updated first post. Sorry about that, thanks for pointing that out to me, Deku.

iDOWN

hoshit.
I'm in. I think I get it. I just don't understand exactly how the Psychic, Gaurdian and Vigi work.

-rereads rules-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm in.  Hope I don't get killed off again like last time. :P