News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

the all inclusive favorite game topic

Started by PseudoMario16, July 28, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

i hasses to gets meez dat metal rod thingy that he killed peoples wit!!

SuperFireKirby

At first I thought it was super compressed air that just made a hole in any thing it was let out on. But the second time I wacted I realize their was a metal rod that came out when the Sheriff was talking about how they kill cattle now-a-days. Kinda disturbing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

When i first saw it i thought it was a pimped out gun that he put freaky bullets in it, then when they said there wasn't a bullet in his head that he would have had to dig it out, then i thought it was air, then i knew it was the rod when they talked about killing cattle with it. I personally think its amazing that i picked up on all that because i had like a 102 degree fever when i watched it.

SuperFireKirby

Do you know how crazy you sound right now?

You mean by the nature of this conversation?

I mean by the nature of you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

no, i personally believe i dont yet qualify for a padded cell

Jedesyus

Favourite Game: Chrono Trigger
Favourite System: Snes
Favourite Videogame Song: Stickerbrush Symphony - Donkey Kong Country 2
Favourite Videogame Character: Magus from Chrono Trigger
Favourite Song: Heartbreak Armageddon by Dragonforce
Favourite Movie: 300

SuperFireKirby

Operation Ground and Pround is my favorite DragonForce song.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 02, 2008, 10:51:06 PMFavourite Game: Chrono Trigger
Favourite System: Snes
Favourite Videogame Song: Stickerbrush Symphony - Donkey Kong Country 2
Favourite Videogame Character: Magus from Chrono Trigger
Favourite Song: Heartbreak Armageddon by Dragonforce
Favourite Movie: 300
thank you jesedyus 4 getting back on topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

np, but it's Jedesyus (I know it's a weird name)

dont worry, no offense taken, heh - relax

scooterulez

Fav. non-game song: UHF by Weird Al Yankovic
Fav. Movie: Back to the Future

PseudoMario16

Quote from: scooterulez on August 07, 2008, 05:25:32 PMFav. non-game song: UHF by Weird Al Yankovic
Fav. Movie: Back to the Future
yeah, wierd al is freaken awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby