News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Chuck Norris Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 28, 2008, 05:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the deadliest and most effective?

Magic
14 (26.4%)
Modern Weapons( this includes bombs)
3 (5.7%)
Chuck Norris
36 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

acropol

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 31, 2008, 12:59:52 PMwell, we should change it tho the we praise chuck norris thead- but i wonder how long it would be b4 people run out of things to praise him for- heres one:
chuck norris counted to infinity... twice  i know its been said 100000000000000000 times, but still-its a classic

isn,t there a book about chuck norris and all these things?

SuperFireKirby

Pfffffff. more like 1,000 books.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Chuck Norris only has a mustache now :(

SuperFireKirby

That's realy not possible because of Chuck Norris beastlyness concentration, his beard grows back in a matter of minutes after he shaves.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Too bad because he only has a mustache in one of those new home gym commercials.

Beardless:

SuperFireKirby

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jedesyus

(must unsee)

help! I think my eyes are burning out of their sockets

jake3343

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac from Burger King. And got one.

If you have five dollars, and Chuck Norris has five dollars, he has more money then you.

There is no Ctrl button on Chuck Norris' Computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

When Mcdonald's messed up Chuck Norris' order, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the Mcdonald's so hard it became a Wendy's

SuperFireKirby

Chuck Norris lost his virginty before his Dad.

Jedesyus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 04, 2008, 05:21:53 PMChuck Norris lost his virginty before his Dad.

lol, thats officially the best one I've heard so far

SuperFireKirby

What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Wrydryn

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.

There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris did in fact, build Rome in a day.

Wrydryn

ok I best that's where we all got our facts cause I got mine from there but why did you ruin it now if we post people don't care because they probably read it from that site already... >:( you ruined the fun

SuperFireKirby

I made up all of mine except for the last one.

Chuck Norris isn't afraid of the dark. The dark's afraid of Chuck Norris.
I made that up. It could be some where on the internet though. ::)