News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Chuck Norris Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 28, 2008, 05:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the deadliest and most effective?

Magic
14 (26.4%)
Modern Weapons( this includes bombs)
3 (5.7%)
Chuck Norris
36 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

KefkaticFanatic

Who would immediately be destroyed by Chuck Norris.

me irl
[close]

The Peanut Butter Monster

Who would immediately be eaten by the Peanut Butter Monster.
You'll never guess who I am!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jedesyus

Everyone knows Chuck Norris is immortal - possessing more than 1000x the power of super saiyan 4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron combined...

The-Real-Link

Chuck Norris is so powerful that Nintendo tried to power the Wii with his Hair Follicles, but it was so awsome, that you would die with awe while playing it! So they reverted to electricity.

Composer #40

Let us change this to the "We praise Chuck Norris" topic.

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

well, we should change it tho the we praise chuck norris thead- but i wonder how long it would be b4 people run out of things to praise him for- heres one:
chuck norris counted to infinity... twice  i know its been said 100000000000000000 times, but still-its a classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 31, 2008, 12:26:42 PMLet us change this to the "We praise Chuck Norris" topic.

I'd do it if I knew how...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 31, 2008, 06:56:44 PM
Quote from: Composer #40 on July 31, 2008, 12:26:42 PMLet us change this to the "We praise Chuck Norris" topic.

I'd do it if I knew how...
its easy, just hit "modify" on the first post in the thread- then look at the top of the page- youll see the name of the topic, then just click on it, delete: Magic vs. Modern day weapons, and type in :We praise chuck norris.

ZeldaFan

Type in "search: Chuck Norris" in google. then click "i'm feeling lucky" :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jedesyus

SuperFireKirby

Chuck Nooris built the log cabin he was born in with his own two hands!

Gooch

Chuck Norris counted to infinity...twice...

PseudoMario16

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 31, 2008, 12:59:52 PMwell, we should change it tho the we praise chuck norris thead- but i wonder how long it would be b4 people run out of things to praise him for- heres one:
chuck norris counted to infinity... twice  i know its been said 100000000000000000 times, but still-its a classic
Quote from: Gooch on August 01, 2008, 08:30:45 PMChuck Norris counted to infinity...twice...

i like to see u copying me gooch