News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG I Post Game

Started by Nakah, July 28, 2008, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HungryDragon

I had misread that concerto was 2 away from being equal with Dude so...

what's done is done
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Gooch

yeah, i'de like to play this time 'round so someone needs to hurry and host a game.

Nakah

I'll begin a sign up thread in a moment.

Gooch

sign me up when you do

Sirus

ill try better next time  :P
but there was no evidence since it was first day   :-\

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Super Zombie

Quote from: Sirus on July 29, 2008, 07:16:52 PMill try better next time  :P
but there was no evidence since it was first day   :-\

You were a victim of what we call "Stupid." This "stupid" is when a bunch of uneducated people living in a village come up with a horrible way to solve a problem. The better way to solve this would be for everyone to be tied up, The Thing (John Carpenter remake) style. But, then, the game wouldn't be very entertaining, so I guess you were a sacrifice to entertainment.

Brawler4Ever

And there's nothing wrong with that.  ::)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

Well no, you guys had a wolf seered but you decided to kill your guardian instead incidentally ending the game.

Brawler4Ever

I was talking about being a sacrifice to entertainment.  :)

Quote from: Nakah on July 31, 2008, 08:22:52 AMWell no, you guys had a wolf seered but you decided to kill your guardian instead incidentally ending the game.
LOL. So we killed both blue guys?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Davey

Quote from: Nakah from wheneverThere was a dark silence in the empty village. The bodies were left in their place as the werewolves grouped together. In the moonlight they let out a strange howl, or a scream even, that crippled all
peace that ever existed in the mushroom kingdom, echoing into the forest, and into the night sky.

*shiver*

That is probably the sweetest ending to a Mafia [or TWG, in this case] game I have ever seen.

Nakah

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2008, 07:04:58 PM
Quote from: Nakah from wheneverThere was a dark silence in the empty village. The bodies were left in their place as the werewolves grouped together. In the moonlight they let out a strange howl, or a scream even, that crippled all
peace that ever existed in the mushroom kingdom, echoing into the forest, and into the night sky.

*shiver*

That is probably the sweetest ending to a Mafia [or TWG, in this case] game I have ever seen.

Yeah, if the humans had won then the story would have been completely different and everyone wouldn't be in the current location of game that is currently being played.

Dekudude

I was the Seer last game, and they killed me... not the Guardian.

kotorfanboy

people definitely got into the second game more than the first, just look at the post counts.

Nakah

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 15, 2008, 03:34:58 AMpeople definitely got into the second game more than the first, just look at the post counts.

I think even their current interest is just a spec compared to the level of interest I'm aiming for with this.