Your name Tyler or Denzel? :P

iDOWN

Tyler, as I said in the first post I made in this topic. :P

Gooch

sorry, i dont tend to remember stuff like that (or pay that much attention) ;D

Harvest

Quote from: Gooch on July 29, 2008, 05:05:13 AM
Quote from: iDOWN on July 28, 2008, 04:57:40 PM
Quote from: Harvest on July 28, 2008, 12:41:27 PMGooch, how did you get your nick name?

LOL.

Its actually nothing horrible or disgusting. The Saxaphone section gets all the wierd or horrible nicknames, and one of the new saxaphones didn't show up, and his nickname was supposed to be Gooch. Well, since he didn't show up, the guy who gave me my nickname said, "The next GUY that walks through those doors that is a saxaphone shall be named Gooch". I walked in. It's actually sticked and sorta like it in a sense, plus most of my friends call me that (some don't even know my first and last name). Band camp day 1 was pretty good, wasn't too hard but we only really did fundamental stuff.

Well, according to Urban Dictionary:

Gooch,  is the area that attaches ones sac to ones ass-hole.
"When i play sports, i have to powder my gooch to prevent extreme amounts of irritating sweat."

Congratulations.
-

Palagerini

Quote from: Harvest on July 30, 2008, 03:44:59 PM
Quote from: Harvest on July 28, 2008, 12:41:27 PMGooch, how did you get your nick name?

LOL.

Its actually nothing horrible or disgusting. The Saxaphone section gets all the wierd or horrible nicknames, and one of the new saxaphones didn't show up, and his nickname was supposed to be Gooch. Well, since he didn't show up, the guy who gave me my nickname said, "The next GUY that walks through those doors that is a saxaphone shall be named Gooch". I walked in. It's actually sticked and sorta like it in a sense, plus most of my friends call me that (some don't even know my first and last name). Band camp day 1 was pretty good, wasn't too hard but we only really did fundamental stuff.

"When i play sports, i have to powder my gooch to prevent extreme amounts of irritating sweat."

Congratulations.

heh... congratulations to my sig of funny phrases =P.

EDIT: dang... stupid censorship -.-
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Quote from: Palagerini on July 30, 2008, 05:57:27 PM
Quote from: Harvest on July 30, 2008, 03:44:59 PM

LOL.

Congratulations.

heh... congratulations to my sig of funny phrases =P.

EDIT: dang... stupid censorship -.-

I know what it means, i just choose not to think about it. Most people who actually know what it means just go, huh, well, ok then...and then they think no less of me. The sax's get all the nasty nick-names (a freshman this year who can't march and is a horrible sax player got the nickname "Clit" recently.)

But, nothing entirely funny has happened recently. Oh, nvm, something funny happened today and two days ago. Two days ago, The Denzel finally let us out for a snack break and they had graham crackers (we were the last section to get snack because of him :'( ) so we simply took all the crackers and i had like 11 packs (each containing 3 crackers). So all through our practice, i would just randomly (while The Denzel was talking) eat the crackers and aparantly it was funny how i ate them because every time i did it everyone laughed, including The Denzel.

Then, today, while myself and some friends were playing hackie sack ( i think thats how its spelled) when a business/ career ops teacher walks up to us and asks, "are you guys in the band" so we say, "yeah" and she tells us she wants us to help her move stuff from one room to another. We have 10 minutes left in our break but we decided it best to not mention it. So we spent like an hour and a half helping this lady so we missed all the breathing exercises, sectionals, and part of the "Full Band" practice. So, we get in there and the band director says, "Awww, where have ya been?" in Randy's nasally voice. And none of us are exactly the most trustable people so he makes us each tell our story one-by-one while the rest of us are outside somewhere waiting for our turn. For the first time in pretty much ever, all of our stories matched up and we didn't have to run a mile and do 50 push-ups and sit-ups (we are a lazy band so we don't feel like doin something so trivial)

PseudoMario16

awwwww, my marching season starts monday, and its HOT in Texas (where i live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

heh well while i was playing tennis we got a water break so we watched the flag twirlers and the band march and stuff.. well u know how the tuba's are in the back so they were moving and one of them did like some dance and it hit a sax in front and caused like a chain reaction of people hitting people =P. although none of them fell and the band director didn't even notice =P. but i kinda feel sorry for them... it's like 90 degrees and they have to wear all that stuff and march and stuff while we wear pretty much nothing and play tennis =/. but then again.. they get like 30 min breaks while we get 5 min breaks -.- ...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Gooch

not for us, pretty much all of the guys wear like nothing (although the girls can't). But, none of the guys EVER wear shirts and we usually dont wear much in means of pants (our boxers usually hang lower...)

Palagerini

dang the band get's to play black magic woman... and i've been trying to transcribe it forever... i'm gonna go ask the band director for a copy of the score... but if he starts playing samba pa ti then he's torturing me for not being in band.... -.- ....
<ktp753>ouch.

Gooch

you can switch over at any time, you'll just be a little behind. Like people can come into the band late, its just that they'll be a little behind and they wont be able to go to the "Incentive" Trip (if you were never tardy or missed a band camp day, you get to go somewhere like a Theme Park or a ball game for free for a day)

Palagerini

well i don't intend to be in band this year... i'm gonna take tennis this year for 1 p.e. credit. and then take marching band for 1 fine arts credit and .5 p.e. credit and i'll be done with all my electives (cept language). but i'm gonna take jazz band or piano after band... cause i'm not a big fan of wearing the uniform and i hate football... so sitting through a game that u hate and then the team always loses.. not very fun to me... so i'll take it and get it out of the way and then run to jazz band! oh and yea the band this year is going to disney world lol. i could take tennis and band like my one friend but it doesn't seem worth it to me... u don't get to march in band and u play in the pit.. and in tennis u don't get to go to any tournaments...
<ktp753>ouch.

Gooch

we went to disney world this past year, wasn't great, but im not depressed that i went either...

Gooch

Hey, so, today was our first day of the second week of band camp, and it is our first of three 12.5 our days (not necessarilly fun). Also, im a little sad that The Denzel wasn't here today (but we got Snow Cones, so im all better now). We learned our Two hardest opener sets (a 17 count, then a 19 count that is preceeded by a 12,12 and then a hold 3) and the music we play isn't necesarrily easy and we have QUITE a ways to go.

Also, i just have you ask you bandies out there. There is a competition in Indianapolis the weeked of November 7th (on the 8th i believe) and its in a new stadium and its like UBER big and you have to have been to like a bajillion BoA's in the past to be qualified to go and like 7/10 of the top bands in America is going to be there, so my Question is, who is going there besides GRC (me)? To be finalists in this Competition is far surpassing winning State Finals and to Win this competition is to forever hold Glory to your School! They've had to turn down like 20 schools!

Oh, so , saying as we had longer hours, we got dinner tonight (Chicken, Bacon, Swiss sandwhiches from Arby's with a bag of chips), so obviously im hungry after all eating it, so i have my mom bring me a Subway "Feast" with like everything on it, so she brings it and i take it out and where watching the "Cavaliers" play thier Bond Show from a couple years back and everyone looks at me and says, "Oh my god, that stinks sooo much! I can smell the onions from across the room". Needless to say i ate it all and made em suffer even more for their sinful comments...